AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

so I'm currently at 75 con now.. As others noted doing oak dung doors with the script is almost pointless as it is actually slower or about the same as larders with the method used. Not sure if you're looking to change this , just thought id give some feedback. Regardless, the script works flawlessly with the demon butler doing larders, mahogany tables as I have been doing. 

7 hours ago, ohboy1234 said:

Can I get a trial please?

Granted

6 hours ago, kylebauer123 said:

I dont believe I got a trial- how long was it granted for?

It seems you've already had your trial

3 hours ago, mvalentone said:

so I'm currently at 75 con now.. As others noted doing oak dung doors with the script is almost pointless as it is actually slower or about the same as larders with the method used. Not sure if you're looking to change this , just thought id give some feedback. Regardless, the script works flawlessly with the demon butler doing larders, mahogany tables as I have been doing. 

Thanks for the review; I'm currently not going to change anything regarding oak doors because then I would make changes to other objects aswell; since both mahogany tables and oak larders are going fine I'll suppose those suffice for now :)

For the fastest xp/h you can try and see how the garden benches are (last item in gui)

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Granted

It seems you've already had your trial

Thanks for the review; I'm currently not going to change anything regarding oak doors because then I would make changes to other objects aswell; since both mahogany tables and oak larders are going fine I'll suppose those suffice for now :)

For the fastest xp/h you can try and see how the garden benches are (last item in gui)

Ah, ya that makes sense ,

Wasn't even aware teak garden benches were the fastest, Im giving them a go now seems to be working good atm. 

Edit : Was trying them out, seemed to top off and average bout the same speed as oak larders at around 170k 

Edited by mvalentone
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction