AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

I've had the same problem with un-noting with demon butler on normal mode. Also, as someone posted before it stops randomly at the end of an inventory when using phials on normal mode (oak larders).I've had it run for anywhere between an hour and only 5 minutes.

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:07:12 PM]: Succesfully loaded Cursor

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:07:12 PM]: Succesfully loaded Objects

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:07:12 PM]: Succesfully loaded Teleport Tabs

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:07:12 PM]: Succesfully loaded Teleports

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:07:12 PM]: Everything is ready, Goodluck gaining!

[iNFO][10/18 02:07:12 PM]: Started script : AIO Construction

[WARN][bot #2][10/18 02:59:39 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:59:39 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:59:39 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

[WARN][bot #2][10/18 02:59:46 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:59:47 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen

[iNFO][bot #2][10/18 02:59:49 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

Thankyou for reporting. I'll look into it in a few dats once i've got more time

Progressive Mode Only Works with House Tabs + Ring of Dueling!

1. Be sure to have enough Normal Planks + Oak Planks + Iron Nails + Saw + Hammer in your Bank

2. Start the script with your inventory like the picture [Money [10K] is required and will be deposited once used!]

3. Be sure to start next to the object you want to build OR at your desired bank

i have everything set up and it keep Banking deposit my saw / Hammer taking it back   doing that  50 times ? any way to fix that thanks

Progressive Mode Only Works with House Tabs + Ring of Dueling!

1. Be sure to have enough Normal Planks + Oak Planks + Iron Nails + Saw + Hammer in your Bank

2. Start the script with your inventory like the picture [Money [10K] is required and will be deposited once used!]

3. Be sure to start next to the object you want to build OR at your desired bank

i have everything set up and it keep Banking deposit my saw / Hammer taking it back doing that 50 times ? any way to fix that thanks

Thanks for reporting. I've had multiple people report this issue, but for me it doesnt do this when i try to replicate the issue. I'll look into improving this script once i've got a little more time.

Trial please :)

Granted

• Like 1

OSBot Version: 2.4.96
Mirror Mode?: no
Description Of Bug: mouse is slightly off of clicking mahogany table, mouse needs to click slightly more to the right. looks like a broken bot. also, the bot doesnt need to thank the demon butler after it comes back with the planks. wasted time and looks weird. once the butler comes back into the house you can start making the object again. 
Console Error :
Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur): cant get one, run the script to see. 

• Like 1

Description Of Bug: Building chair but stuck on removing. Doesn't remove chair. When on progressive mode says error or null. Cant get imgur
Console Error :
Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur): cant get one, run the script to see. 

Description Of Bug: Building chair but stuck on removing. Doesn't remove chair. When on progressive mode says error or null. Cant get imgur
Console Error :

nvm got the progressive mode to work now.

Console Error :

nvm got the progressive mode to work now.

nvm - [ERROR][bot #1][10/25 10:03:09 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.NullPointerException
at mainclass.d(y:342)
at mainclass.h(y:1655)
at mainclass.H(y:760)
at mainclass.L(y:1714)
at mainclass.onLoop(y:1053)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vk:145)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Its stuck on removing object.
Edited by Keebler
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction