AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

16 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

when it tries to build mahogany tables it gets stuck on sending the butler back for planks

Are you starting it exactly like the thread states?

10 hours ago, Torrac said:

I am trying to do dungeon doors but I am only getting about 180k xp per hour.....

Am i doing something wrong or is the script not smooth enough for the fast ticks needed for dungeon doors and a demon butler?

You're not doing something wrong. The dungeon doors are not as efficient as you would manually be able to.

1 hour ago, Slut said:

@Eagle Scripts Kk7OySS.png

Account can get stuck clicking on the teak armchair, seems that the rectangle is set wrong for it or something & yet oak armchairs it uses keyboard binding so who knows what ur doing lmao

Not all of the 100+ supported objects use keybindings. Please PM me this as a reminder and I’ll add a keybinding for it.

@Eagle Scripts Once again using this script and I'm getting it to work flawlessly, I've read some of the comments and it must be that people are not setting up the bot the exact way that they need to.  I have ran this script for stupid amounts of time and I have never once had a problem with it.    On a side note, any idea if or how I could get a signature for the use of this script?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mini tity said:

@Eagle Scripts Once again using this script and I'm getting it to work flawlessly, I've read some of the comments and it must be that people are not setting up the bot the exact way that they need to.  I have ran this script for stupid amounts of time and I have never once had a problem with it.    On a side note, any idea if or how I could get a signature for the use of this script?

Glad somebody can agree on this one with me! :)

The script currently has no code written nor server to handle signatures. I might look into it when there’s more demand & time.

• Like 1

Hey man, sweet script (once you read the how to and set it up correctly... which is a bit finicky)

Only thing is, does TTL ever work? It only ever displays " - " for me. Not the end of the world but as far as I can tell I've set everything else up correctly.

Another small thing that may be me, is that when using standard mode, and I've manually switched from say Oak Larders to Mahogany Tables (stopped script, removed kitchen, built dining room), the script will automatically select get oak from bank for the butler, and not change to Mahogany as it uses the last order. Is this a bug or by design or am I again doing off config thing not correctly?

Furthermore, a bug I'm running into the bot gets stuck on this dialogue quite often 

image.png.b2b1f7c11c570bd2b88b83113a4b8496.png

Normally when the butler returns from the bank before the bot has used all of the planks, and the bot status "is trying to select 'Yes'" from the remove object option menu

Cheers

j

Edited by josbotter

10 hours ago, josbotter said:

Hey man, sweet script (once you read the how to and set it up correctly... which is a bit finicky)

Only thing is, does TTL ever work? It only ever displays " - " for me. Not the end of the world but as far as I can tell I've set everything else up correctly.

Another small thing that may be me, is that when using standard mode, and I've manually switched from say Oak Larders to Mahogany Tables (stopped script, removed kitchen, built dining room), the script will automatically select get oak from bank for the butler, and not change to Mahogany as it uses the last order. Is this a bug or by design or am I again doing off config thing not correctly?

Furthermore, a bug I'm running into the bot gets stuck on this dialogue quite often 

image.png.b2b1f7c11c570bd2b88b83113a4b8496.png

Normally when the butler returns from the bank before the bot has used all of the planks, and the bot status "is trying to select 'Yes'" from the remove object option menu

Cheers

j

The TTL doesn't work as I had to rewrite some code for it but I figured the demand wasn't very high for it. You're not doing something wrong, it's currently not implemented :).

You should make sure all the dialogues are appropriate to your desired building plank. If you did use oak planks yesterday and want to use mahogany today, you should make sure all the butler dialogues have the mahogany in them before starting the script.