POSSIBLE "loophole"

scruffyryl

Post count does what exactly to benefit me?

Didn't know trying to help people out meant I was trying to get free post count, I'll take note of this.

I was alluding to the fact that every one else was posting for post count even though it was established that what you were doing wasn't allowed.

But yeah some people like postcount, whether it be to receive more money from signatures or just to have a high post count for  the hell of it.

I was alluding to the fact that every one else was posting for post count even though it was established that what you were doing wasn't allowed.

But yeah some people like postcount, whether it be to receive more money from signatures or just to have a high post count for  the hell of it.

Dude go away I'm pretty sure everybody would actually like to know a method that could possibly get some of there accounts back..

Dude go away I'm pretty sure everybody would actually like to know a method that could possibly get some of there accounts back..

Yes you're right, everybody would like to know. But It's also evident that some people aren't taking it seriously because they are aware of the boundaries which this thread bypasses. No offense but, please take a joke for once (even if it isn't in your taste).

Yes you're right, everybody would like to know. But It's also evident that some people aren't taking it seriously because they are aware of the boundaries which this thread bypasses. No offense but, please take a joke for once (even if it isn't in your taste).

As far as i know, I am just not allowed to sell it. But if I choose to I can give it out for free.