Mage training from 75-94 share your method and xp hr and cost

Jamaica

splashing is 98% afk and a bit cheap, but it's 13k exp an hour, so you should do that while you're sleeping or out of the house.

If you have lunars, you can string gold amulets, but you would lose quite a lot of money. Theres a calculator at https://rsbuddy.com/efficiency#

tbh i would just splash while doing other stuff

• Like 1

splashing is 98% afk and a bit cheap, but it's 13k exp an hour, so you should do that while you're sleeping or out of the house.

If you have lunars, you can string gold amulets, but you would lose quite a lot of money. Theres a calculator at https://rsbuddy.com/efficiency#

tbh i would just splash while doing other stuff

thx for share but for me i don't wanna use splash i can do run computer 24/7 :) i play legit 6-7 hrs a day so another method

If you want fast

• You can almost (almost) break even using super glass make, about 50 (ish?) k exp an hour, requires lunars.
  • You can make about 70k+ mage exp an hour using humidify on a fishbowl and emptying it. This is loss tho
  • You can make looooads of exp from using string ammy on gold amulets. This is much less click intensive than two above
  • You can make profit from doing humidify on soft clay.
  • Plank making is probably fastest exp but u need 86

Normal spellbook:

• Alching - click intensive but kinda afkable (u can watch film while clicking with trackpad/autoclicker)
  • Stun-alching - not afkable but upwards of 150k exp/h, just alch and between ticks cast stun on an npc. Very click intensive and kinda dull
  • teleport spamming, spam cammy teleport with air staff. not sure of exp rate but probably around 50k/h - 70k/h

Ancients -

• Bursting - use ice burst at monkey madness tunnels or at the rockshell place.

Misc

• Splashing. 11k exp/h using fire strike, 50k exp/h using fire wave

apa

• Like 1

Alching while grabbing wines of Zamorak to balance out the loss of gp from alching. Humidify clay into soft clay each day doesn't provide much EXP, but it's a free way to make a few thousand every four hours or whatever it is. You could try jugs into jugs of water, but that could be hard to sell depending on how popular wine cooking might be. Just make sure to buy a Steam staff for Humidify :) Not a smoke one. 

• Like 1

auto click alching 75ksh xp/hr i believe , ur best bet tbh

i play legit,auto clicking not allowed against rules i can get ban i don't risk on my main

alching with legit very very boring and just 50k xp hr i think max 57k

If you want fast

• You can almost (almost) break even using super glass make, about 50 (ish?) k exp an hour, requires lunars.
  • You can make about 70k+ mage exp an hour using humidify on a fishbowl and emptying it. This is loss tho
  • You can make looooads of exp from using string ammy on gold amulets. This is much less click intensive than two above
  • You can make profit from doing humidify on soft clay.
  • Plank making is probably fastest exp but u need 86
Normal spellbook:
  • Alching - click intensive but kinda afkable (u can watch film while clicking with trackpad/autoclicker)
  • Stun-alching - not afkable but upwards of 150k exp/h, just alch and between ticks cast stun on an npc. Very click intensive and kinda dull
  • teleport spamming, spam cammy teleport with air staff. not sure of exp rate but probably around 50k/h - 70k/h
I choose String jewellery so today started Fremennik trials quest after Lunar Diplomacy while i do quests I'm alching for 80 magic biggrin.png thx for share

Ancients -

• Bursting - use ice burst at monkey madness tunnels or at the rockshell place.
Misc
  • Splashing. 11k exp/h using fire strike, 50k exp/h using fire wave
apa
thx for share i choose String jewelry while i do quest i get 80 mage with alch Edited by jamaica