K-Fisher

Cannot remove paint by clicking the X button. Powerfishing shrimps doesnt work. Also a bug when it tries to go back, clicks behind the fence which causes it to go back and forth.

to remove paint --> write 'nopaintpl0x' in the chatbox (don't hit enter)

what does it do when trying to powerfish shrimps? what does the logger say? what is the state it is in? (have you selected shrimps, even though it was already shown on startup?)

what fence is it getting stuck, where is it? could you get me a screenshot?

to remove paint --> write 'nopaintpl0x' in the chatbox (don't hit enter)

what does it do when trying to powerfish shrimps? what does the logger say? what is the state it is in? (have you selected shrimps, even though it was already shown on startup?)

what fence is it getting stuck, where is it? could you get me a screenshot?

have to try later, my accounts keep getting banned.

Edited by Framble
  • Like 1

I keep getting this weird problem. 

https://gyazo.com/46fe7c23fdc196d24f3fd56808df0e1a

It worked at start but I wanted to fish shrimps while I didn't actually select them (i only later read the note). And problem started to occur after that.

I reopened the client few times but it didn't help.

Try stopping and starting the script a few times untill the combobox shows up.

Try stopping and starting the script a few times untill the combobox shows up.

I tried a lot of different ways. Opening and closing the client doesn't seem to have effect nor does the starting and stopping script. The way the combobox sometimes shows up is when i open a account tab and unsuccessfully run the script. Then closing the tab and opening another tab from different account which then starts the script successfully. However the combobox still doesn't show up every time and it could be just coincidence. 

I'm not sure if anyone else is having that problem but i hope what i explained made some sense. 

I tried a lot of different ways. Opening and closing the client doesn't seem to have effect nor does the starting and stopping script. The way the combobox sometimes shows up is when i open a account tab and unsuccessfully run the script. Then closing the tab and opening another tab from different account which then starts the script successfully. However the combobox still doesn't show up every time and it could be just coincidence. 

I'm not sure if anyone else is having that problem but i hope what i explained made some sense. 

This is very weird, i'm not having this myself. If anyone else can confirm this is also happening at their's, i'll change the GUI

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to K-Fisher