OSBot (Free)

Bank Rupt

The bot is free, however the bot developers get a cut off the profits made from premium scripts. Profile ranks and premium scripts are probably just a few forms of income that's supporting this bot. I believe the reason why the bot's free in the first place is to 1) grow a community, and 2) allow script-writers to begin developing for the bot for free.

I wrote and released three free scripts and I barely received any feedback for them. This is a massive problem, for how are we to improve our products and better our programming skills if there's nobody but ourselves testing our work and critically scrutinising it? I made one of those scripts premium and now I start to hear of the flaws, problems and complaints, which is far better as it drives me to overcome those problems. Also I make a bit of extra money on the side.

Edited by liverare

I know i might cop hate for this post but it does need to be said, I know i'll get people that agree.

The amount of scripts that cost $2-10 and thats just to use that one script. If someone buys VIP they're also paying money to be able to use mirror, I understand paying for VIP for mirror etc, But what i don't understand is 1 Script Developer having multiple scripts that all cost, This is unfair on the community. I haven't been on here for long but almost every script i try find they're premium and have to be bought. 

I think this situation needs to be discussed and re-considered, It's a free bot but you have to pay for scripts not many people do enjoy that idea.

What's your POV?

buy vip , use mirror , buy scrip , farm 3m gold , sell it