Mayweather....

Shmeekz

Why are you getting yourself involved then? Maybe you should concentrate more on pleasing your customers than shitposting like you have been as of late, because right now, all you're doing is making yourself look like a dildo.

Damn man throwing insults over a boxing match, must be really mad now. Sorry if I offended you man not really sure what I said to make you all bitchy. What does customer have to do with a boxing match eeek, sorry I made you mad man have a cup of warm milk. biggrin.png

Damn man throwing insults over a boxing match, must be really mad now. Sorry if I offended you man not really sure what I said to make you all bitchy. What does customer have to do with a boxing match eeek, sorry I made you mad man have a cup of warm milk. biggrin.png

I'm throwing no insults, i'm simply showing you that you're making yourself look like a complete how can I say it without "Insulting you" i'll leave that one to you, because the words that come to mind in my normal chats are swear words, I don't want to hurt your little brain any further than it has been with what i've said to you so far, so if you DON'T watch it, stop trying to act like you are actually of something special quality when you're irrelevant, it seems people agree with me liking my comments too.

Idiot because blocked punches do not count for points I know that and I don't even watch boxing they clearly said it in the fight, "Floyed is on the ropes but he is blocking every punch to perfection" learn2listen lol.

Learn to listen lol. If you truly listen to the fight you'll see they were horse riding may the whole time. Not once did they speak good about PAC. So if you don't watch boxing and either do I. How you going to say listen to the game.

On top of that all may did was hide and play defence. What if PAC did the same thing, it wouldn't be a good game.

Edited by josedpay

I'm throwing no insults, i'm simply showing you that you're making yourself look like a complete how can I say it without "Insulting you" i'll leave that one to you, because the words that come to mind in my normal chats are swear words, I don't want to hurt your little brain any further than it has been with what i've said to you so far, so if you DON'T watch it, stop trying to act like you are actually of something special quality when you're irrelevant, it seems people agree with me liking my comments too.

Well I didn't win or lose money off the fight haha so I really don't care nor do I really care about the outcome of it, what I do know is Floyd won the fight because he is not only better but he is more experienced in boxing and I know that simply by a little bit of google searching recent fights. Also I love the "little brains" anyways I can see your a bit mad at something maybe because the fight didn't go the way you wanted it to, and sorry maybe your mistaking there likes as agreeing with you, when in reality there saying "U MAD BRO"

Learn to listen lol. If you truly listen to the fight you'll see they were horse riding may the whole time. Not once did they speak good about PAC. So if you don't want boxing either do I. How you going to say listen to the game.

On top of that all may did was hide and play defence. What if PAC did the same thing, it wouldn't be a good game.

Hahaha I noticed that also, but I also saw the final decision and that does not lie. 

Besides the whole fight was boring as fuck. 

• Like 1

Well I didn't win or lose money off the fight haha so I really don't care nor do I really care about the outcome of it, what I do know is Floyd won the fight because he is not only better but he is more experienced in boxing and I know that simply by a little bit of google searching recent fights. Also I love the "little brains" anyways I can see your a bit mad at something maybe because the fight didn't go the way you wanted it to, and sorry maybe your mistaking there likes as agreeing with you, when in reality there saying "U MAD BRO"

Hahaha I noticed that also, but I also saw the final decision and that does not lie. 

Besides the whole fight was boring as fuck. 

Only god knows why you're messaging me - saying i'm mad, but yet you're inboxing me, shows otherwise.

My inbox simple said If I did make you mad I apologize, I troll in the spam forum that's what its for I don't troll elsewhere. 

You didn't make me "mad" and I didn't read your inbox either, as I have said, you're irrelevant, and I find what you do as of late a shame.

You didn't make me "mad" and I didn't read your inbox either, as I have said, you're irrelevant, and I find what you do as of late a shame.

lol anyways back to my daily as I really don't care what you have further to say you were mad and your post show it so no need to lie bruh ya got butt hurt admit it, as for irrelevance not to overly fond of being relevant on a online forum. Pfft people these days actually think of relevancy on an online forum hmmm "what is this world coming to".  

lol anyways back to my daily as I really don't care what you have further to say you were mad and your post show it so no need to lie bruh ya got butt hurt admit it, as for irrelevance not to overly fond of being relevant on a online forum. Pfft people these days actually think of relevancy on an online forum hmmm "what is this world coming to".  

If only I got hurt by it, that would be amusing.