Finally got banned

Kami

I was running this account for less than 2 weeks on mirror, can't blame mirror though I was botting about 10-15 hours a day lol. I did however make it to 80 fishing, 53 agility, 53 strength, and 55 smithing. Also got to note my log in name was pretty sketchy, it was fakeeamail###@something.com and the display name was fakeemail##. Going to play it better on my next accounts.

Don't get me wrong guys Mirror mode is pretty damn good, just look at this main account I've been making

edit: forgot to mention that these accounts are 100% on mirror client only.

39bd455a55ad85cf9666fc99f7da738f.png

Botting about 10 hours a day on it. Courtesy of Czar scripts, Ares Scripts, and Divinity's Rooftop smile.png

Also just started this account 3 days ago

9a791faa01b6a2f4d59d1dbda697fd58.png

are you mirror botting on the same ip?

when your dump acc got banned on the same ip, your other mirror bots didnt get banned?

are you mirror botting on the same ip?

when your dump acc got banned on the same ip, your other mirror bots didnt get banned?

I rotate accounts and sometimes I do two, and no the other mirro bots did not get banned. Which I thought was weird because I botted the banend acc for 4 hours I switched to my main account to bot the same thing for 6 hours and didn't get banned.

edit: I just realised could have been delay ban, but I ran the banned account for a pretty long time compared to my other accounts. I was trying to get fishing up quick.

Edited by Kami

I rotate accounts and sometimes I do two, and no the other mirro bots did not get banned. Which I thought was weird because I botted the banend acc for 4 hours I switched to my main account to bot the same thing for 6 hours and didn't get banned.

edit: I just realised could have been delay ban, but I ran the banned account for a pretty long time compared to my other accounts. I was trying to get fishing up quick.

keep me updated if it is delayed ban

cus ive been wondering if a mirror client acc get banned, if other mirror client on the same ip may get banned also..