Vps get safe!

Abdul b

Vps is a way to constantly generate new ip's by recreating droplets, no need for proxies as each droplet has its own ip, also no cpu usage!

Get aboard heres a link to Digital Ocean a amazing system if you use my reference link you receive a free $10 starter budget + if you spend $25 i get 25 ^.^

https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=071e59c8ad3d

Digital Ocean is a good ass company +1 but as you know they do not set your servers up for ready to bot. Most people don't know how to do that using Linux Servers. 

If you need help with the setup or anything just lemme know ill help ya out. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop
  • Like 1

Digital Ocean is a good ass company +1 but as you know they do not set your servers up for ready to bot. Most people don't know how to do that using Linux Servers. 

If you need help with the setup or anything just lemme know ill help ya out. 

This is true, It was a struggle to get it set up, but once it is up its as simple as 3 clicks to create new vps clients with fresh ip's. Maybe we can link up as well Easy bc I'm about to starting selling proxies/hosting soon. 

• Like 1

standard, might use another client though

If you need a VPS I can get you started with a windows 8 VPS it is hourly billing so you would just need 1$ to start and you will be billed on a 24 hour cycle can cancel anytime. 1 hour would = 0.050 and you will be billed every 24 hours unless you cancel in between the day and you will just be billed for the hours you used. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop

If you need a VPS I can get you started with a windows 8 VPS it is hourly billing so you would just need 1$ to start and you will be billed on a 24 hour cycle can cancel anytime. 1 hour would = 0.050 and you will be billed every 24 hours unless you cancel in between the day and you will just be billed for the hours you used. 

It's worth it,would love to see some feedback on it ;)

Vps is a way to constantly generate new ip's by recreating droplets, no need for proxies as each droplet has its own ip, also no cpu usage!

Get aboard heres a link to Digital Ocean a amazing system if you use my reference link you receive a free $10 starter budget + if you spend $25 i get 25 ^.^

https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=071e59c8ad3d

how to recreate droplets?