Alching ban rates?

Nyan Cat

bot somewhere out in the bush where no one is

I think its more smart to bot somewhere full server so many people you get no reports.

But if you bot somewhere in the bush and someone walks and asks you something --> you dont answer --> report

Like world 2 so many people spamming that people won't ask you anything

Thats what i think?

Just buy vip and use mirror client smile.png.

HBgbbS7.png

What does mirror client do? i have no idea. Smaller ban chance or what?

Also how much you lose/per alch?

I've got 55-71 today :p

i have a question, i got 99 mage like 3 years ago when runescape use to be good, i sued Garys hood at soul wars, never got banned since i put it to click every 2 seconds. u can use that now and still be safe? 

Nah wont autoclick i want to do other stuff on pc while im botting.

As for where to alch... I believe that in W2 besodes a bankbooth in GE would be safest.  Since the Report rates would be low.

There's like 200 people in GE spamming

There's a ton of people standing in the same bankbooth tile... so they don't really know Who's doing what or for how long so they can't ask what you alching and if they can't see gear and stuff it could hellp avoid questions like prices

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

i have a question, i got 99 mage like 3 years ago when runescape use to be good, i sued Garys hood at soul wars, never got banned since i put it to click every 2 seconds. u can use that now and still be safe? 

Well any form of macroin has a chance to be banned so you technically aren't 100% safe.

Mirror client and a script would be better than Gary's Hood since what human High Alchs at exactly 2.00000 seconds? At elast with the script the number could be randomized and be seemed less machine cause the exact timing and stuff.

~

• Like 1

As for where to alch... I believe that in W2 besodes a bankbooth in GE would be safest.  Since the Report rates would be low.

There's like 200 people in GE spamming

There's a ton of people standing in the same bankbooth tile... so they don't really know Who's doing what or for how long so they can't ask what you alching and if they can't see gear and stuff it could hellp avoid questions like prices

Well any form of macroin has a chance to be banned so you technically aren't 100% safe.

Mirror client and a script would be better than Gary's Hood since what human High Alchs at exactly 2.00000 seconds? At elast with the script the number could be randomized and be seemed less machine cause the exact timing and stuff.

~

back in 2010-2012 the whole clanworld got 99 using garys just DD in the bank in a crowd world, doing it at exactly 2.0000 seconds lol nobody got banned for it. 

I think its more smart to bot somewhere full server so many people you get no reports.

But if you bot somewhere in the bush and someone walks and asks you something --> you dont answer --> report

Thats what i think?

I've got 55-71 today tongue.png

If you choose a spot where no one will walk by its safe

Thats what i think?

I've got 55-71 today tongue.png

what does mirror client do

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

• Like 1

That's a nice way to get banned, garys hood clicks the same pixel over and over and over and over. Jagex will see this instantly.