Twins Dragon Killer

Twin

Dude you keep releasing good scripts!

They're way too cheap though. You could be selling it for more!

Also wouldn't this make prices fail? Other scripts having to sell them for low to compete and the increase amount of botting

I think I'm going to go with what people have been saying and increase the price a bit, but, when this goes into private auth, 1 or 2 users that can get me either a good progress report, or constantly report any errors for it, will get the script free and any updates to come with it.

I haven't been able to get a lot done this weekend, since it's been my birthday and i've been out. Gonna finish up some things tonight, and it should be good to go! I'm going to need one person, if they can, to help me test the anti pk system, account needs to be around 36-mid 60s.

I haven't been able to get a lot done this weekend, since it's been my birthday and i've been out. Gonna finish up some things tonight, and it should be good to go! I'm going to need one person, if they can, to help me test the anti pk system, account needs to be around 36-mid 60s.

How's it going with the script? I'm willing to test it out and babysit it to watch for bugs, got an account with about these cmb lvls.