Twins Dragon Killer

Twin

can u send me this? i got a maxed combat stats account i want to test this on, also does anyone know any scripts that good for my account like 300k + an hour?

Sorry :/ I don't want to send out the local version, just because you would get it pernantly. Although, I am giving an OPPURTUNITY for the longest proggie/person to report the most bugs to get a free version :).

with 70/70/70, how much cash is this about an hour?

Probably 300k. With one dragon netting around 3.9k a kill, that sounds accurate, although it's untested for long periods of time.

In other news approved for private auth! Just need to do looting bag support and everything should be good for testing.

• Like 1

ill test this script let me kno gonna be on a 85/90/80 acc

for god sake, he doesnt need some random leechers to test this script for him.

I have an account that I can bot for awhile on. Would love to test the script.

Still working on a few things, It works right now, but only will do west dragons, and use glories to teleport. I can activate it for you guys, but it has no pvp detection, looting bag support, or varrock tabs yet. I've been busy with school.

Still working on a few things, It works right now, but only will do west dragons, and use glories to teleport. I can activate it for you guys, but it has no pvp detection, looting bag support, or varrock tabs yet. I've been busy with school.

ill run it for a few hours but i wont trust it over night since no pvp detection