Click or hover over image to zoom in

FruityNMZ

(15 reviews)
14.99 USD

incl. VAT

About FruityNMZ

Saiyan

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

As a proud customer, I can assure you that this script is the best of it's kind and especially the Scripter (Fruity) is highly dedicated in fixing issues that may possibly arise. He is the best :) and his primary objective is to create everlasting smiles on our faces. Purchased this the day it came out and i have not been disappointed with it ever! I have always ran this hours on end and just today I got 1.2m points and I imbued my slayer helm <3 Fruity <3 Fruity's NMZ

PS please marry me ben <3

Link to review
Ifeelmoisty

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

The script is literally flawless. The only thing it's missing is beginning a dream by itself by trading another player, but that isn't really that big of a problem.

I'm using dharoks w/ absorbs+overloads, and I'm in a dream for 4 hours+!

So you basically only have to be at your pc every 4 hours, if you wanna maximize xp's. Fruity did an amazing job here!

Link to review
Epsilon

· Edited by Epsilon

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

The best script I've used on OSBot to date, shortly followed by FruityZulrah. The man is a genius, a prodigy of our time in the world of script-writing. My signature for this script alone is a testament to how good it truly is. 

Link to review
wag1sexy

· Edited by wag1sexy
got banned and wanna change review

9 of 14 members found this review helpful 9 / 14 members

went from 75 str to 92 then i got banned.

Link to review
Furk

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

I'm from another botting website and ended up here because they said " chat was really active, and people helped a lot "... they never told me anything about amazing scripts! Fruity Nmz is the first script I buy on this site and I'm in love with it, it's getting me 60k xp/hr and runs flawless! . And the price is perfect :D . <3 Thank You

Link to review
Harmless

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Amazing script, helped me max an account completely.

Link to review
Tom

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This script is a refined piece of art. Works great for how I use it, and Fruity is very responsive to suggestions and bug fixes.
Great work

Link to review
mrNalbo

First time I am leaving a review for a script. A++ script achieved 99 str in 2 accounts 

Link to review
Vicfre

Very good script from a very handsome Fruity :boge:<3

Link to review
yamahablasta

Best NMZ script I have used, can do almost anything, I used to to get 99 str on my main with dh/absorbs/overloads. Then switched to range for a bit with blowpipe and void. I actually made money Dhing at nmz with all of the points I gained even with the dh repair cost. Great script, totally worth the money, and I would recommend to anyone.

Link to review
kallekorv

Very nice script that i dont regret a second that I bought. Best script sofar I know! smile.png Helped me to increase some muscles and combat! wink.png Very nice job Fruity

13/10 Fruits.

Link to review
pkdragonpk

this is a sexy script well wrote and executed pretty flawless well done fruity

Link to review
NEWYORKLOUD

Works perfectly, I am not sure how the first guy got banned probably did not take any breaks with constant work. I have been using this for a while now with no issues. I am almost 99 strength went from 88-95 in like 2-3 days :D. no issues!

Link to review