Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Just began running this with Dharok's and Absorbs/Overloads at 70/70/70.  First dream session, only had it miss a prayer flick (recovered to 2 HP) once, late in the session.  Beginning of second dream, slight issue with Power Surge and Gmaul where the script weilded the Maul and never switched back to the Greataxe.   Thus far, the script is great. Thanks!

Edit, Didn't test the Host table yet, I copied the table into the file manually as mentioned above, I'll let you know if it works.

Edited by kyzF

The bot still got struggles with walking to bank, getting ppots and going back to NMZ,

3 of the 5 rounds were ran correctly. Last one and second one failed, bot been walking circles for a hour now and that make it notable

Will take a look and see if any of the methods are coliding ith each other D:

Just began running this with Dharok's and Absorbs/Overloads at 70/70/70.  First dream session, only had it miss a prayer flick (recovered to 2 HP) once, late in the session.  Beginning of second dream, slight issue with Power Surge and Gmaul where the script weilded the Maul and never switched back to the Greataxe.   Thus far, the script is great. Thanks!

Edit, Didn't test the Host table yet, I copied the table into the file manually as mentioned above, I'll let you know if it works.

Did it miss prayer flick or did you get a hp lv?  just gotta be sure. And thank you

Theres a glitch that doesn't allow it to re-enter a self-dream, instead of going to enter, it goes to my super-ranging barrel and keeps checking how many doses i have left.

Can you show images/what it says in the top etc?

Idle timeout to be added next update. if you are not gaining exp for such n such script will stop. will prevent running around for hours on end.

Edited by Fruity

The bot didn't equip the dh axe again after using gmaul to spec. I loaded the GUI to have "Dharok's greataxe 100" as my primary and after it finished speccing with the gmaul it didnt equip the Dharok's greataxe 100 that was in my inventory. I believe the problem is because although I had Dharok's greataxe 100 in the GUI I started the script with a fresh Dharok's greataxe equipped (undegraded). Although after the bot finished speccing with the gmaul the great in my inventory was Dharok's greataxe 100 so it should equip it.

When I saw this I stopped the bot and started a new dream starting with a Dharok's greataxe 100 equipped not a fresh Dharok's greataxe and it worked fine.

Also just a minor thing, if auto retaliate is off when you start the script the bot doesn't turn it on like it used to in the old version.

The bot didn't equip the dh axe again after using gmaul to spec. I loaded the GUI to have "Dharok's greataxe 100" as my primary and after it finished speccing with the gmaul it didnt equip the Dharok's greataxe 100 that was in my inventory. I believe the problem is because although I had Dharok's greataxe 100 in the GUI I started the script with a fresh Dharok's greataxe equipped (undegraded). Although after the bot finished speccing with the gmaul the great in my inventory was Dharok's greataxe 100 so it should equip it.

When I saw this I stopped the bot and started a new dream starting with a Dharok's greataxe 100 equipped not a fresh Dharok's greataxe and it worked fine.

Also just a minor thing, if auto retaliate is off when you start the script the bot doesn't turn it on like it used to in the old version.

They method must be a lil off, there is a toggle retaliate task added when you press start, will test it out in a moment :)

The axe thing should be updated next update. it has been pushed just a matter of when the Script manager checks everything and updates.

Still got the gmaul/dh great axe issue tongue.png but bot is running smoothly and stable, got me 99 str hehehe.

Edit: If you want to do long runs at nmz just tick off the power surge and dont use gmaul, it just like -2k per hour.

GZ! and as above the axe issue has been pushed, just waiting on SM ^^

• Like 2

I can't get the bot to drink prayer potions. Can you post a guide for the new gui... completely foreign to me.

Select the prayer potion button, enter amount to withdraw (not doses's # of 4 dose potions). this will add the potion task to the handler.

Got team viewer? i can show u there

Update has been pushed!

Contains:

Able to select extra prayers to have on CONSTANTLY not prayer flicking.

Able to leave the dream / restart if you have reached the limit of 1,048,575 NMZ points within a single dream.

Hopefully fixed the issue where it tries the check the barrels constantly.

Updated the Attack Method.

Dynamic Signatures.

Runtime display.

How will you know its updated on the SDN?

K9wS7XS.png

Look for the timer!

Nice update!!

Just tried it and entered the first dream with dh greataxe at 100, when i finished it i was at 75. Before going to the second run, since the bot coulndt find dh axe 100, it went to bank and deposited the 75. Then it logged out (because character didnt have main weapon?).

I tried to use pray pots and overloads to use piety but it keeps going to bank and deposite the dwarven cake (i need it to get 1hp for dh). How did u use pray + ov?

Also, i cant see timer :o. I know the updated has been pushed because now i see a different picture when selecting the script to start.

Edited by lord ragnark

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ