Fruity NMZ

Fruity

So any updates?

Trying to find a fix for the Trading hosts. No matter what i do whenver i compare players in the area to the hosts you have put it only says a few of them exists. i check if name equals the one you put and no matter what, spelt correct, all same caps, w/e u try it says they are not equal when they are. I been testing with MTD Charlie and Demon 4 NMZ, Demon 4 NMZ works yet MTD Charlie doesnt. its an odd one but i will find a way

Does it actually support rock cake? Doesn't seem to want to recognize mine exists.

It doesm if you have it selected in the GUI it will work.

Hosts that work for me currently:

MTD Primrose,

MTD StevieZ,

Demon 4 NMZ

Hosts that dont work:

MTD Max,

Give me names of other hosts tha work/dont work for you. will test before i add them to this list incase you try give me some scam accounts lol

Edited by Fruity

Trying to find a fix for the Trading hosts. No matter what i do whenver i compare players in the area to the hosts you have put it only says a few of them exists. i check if name equals the one you put and no matter what, spelt correct, all same caps, w/e u try it says they are not equal when they are. I been testing with MTD Charlie and Demon 4 NMZ, Demon 4 NMZ works yet MTD Charlie doesnt. its an odd one but i will find a way

It doesm if you have it selected in the GUI it will work.

Hosts that work for me currently:

MTD Primrose,

MTD StevieZ,

Demon 4 NMZ

Hosts that dont work:

MTD Max,

Give me names of other hosts tha work/dont work for you. will test before i add them to this list incase you try give me some scam accounts lol

even those names..

The bot grabs the potions and just stands still when it comes up to trading. 

Tried all the three names, none of them did work.

With what options/gui options did u use?

even those names..

The bot grabs the potions and just stands still when it comes up to trading. 

Tried all the three names, none of them did work.

With what options/gui options did u use?

My options:

bd263833624f43dd56dfe967b903cc13.png

Enters just fine/buys more supplies/etc... no-one is giving me their options or any screenshots for me to work off.

These are my options

1fed8a0f87a494b770a7b99a0f9c13fe.png

The bots works fine, to get potions and in game. But the trading part doesn't work.

So i gotta pay the hosts bymyself to get inside.

Hmm this is the text from my host table, you can find yours in your osbot folder/fruity/HostTable.txt

Try copy it in and see if any hosts work. Mine is doing fine, from this list it fines Demon 4 NMZ, MTD Steviez, MTD Primrose.

MTD Charlie,18000,
Demon 4 NMZ,18000,
MTD Steviez,18000,
MTD Primrose,18000,
MTD William,18000,
MTD Max,18000,

Bugging me why it wont work D:

Hmm this is the text from my host table, you can find yours in your osbot folder/fruity/HostTable.txt

Try copy it in and see if any hosts work. Mine is doing fine, from this list it fines Demon 4 NMZ, MTD Steviez, MTD Primrose.

MTD Charlie,18000,
Demon 4 NMZ,18000,
MTD Steviez,18000,
MTD Primrose,18000,
MTD William,18000,
MTD Max,18000,

Bugging me why it wont work D:

So fruity,

the trading part works. In game everything is fine.

But when the game is over, the bot tries to get supplies from the bank. When it walks inside the bank it walks back to NMZ, and this over and over without pickup up potions.

So fruity,

the trading part works. In game everything is fine.

But when the game is over, the bot tries to get supplies from the bank. When it walks inside the bank it walks back to NMZ, and this over and over without pickup up potions.

Oh my days D: so close!

What was in your inventory n shiz?

after the game ended, nothing only my granite maul and cash.

Normally i pick 21 ppots and 5 overloads, but the bot was just running over and over.

Strange part, the bot did run good right now. It's back in the game by it self, just wondering if it keeps doing this or if it fails.

If it fails again i'll update

would there be an option to use the old version as well as this one? this new one seems absurd. the slogan is "too lazy to afk" and this just blows it out proportion. the old version was absolutely flawless. i can set up a script once for a flawless 3 hour session

Just dont select "Re-enter", select the potions/power ups etc and start he script inside the dream and its just like it was?

after the game ended, nothing only my granite maul and cash.

Normally i pick 21 ppots and 5 overloads, but the bot was just running over and over.

Strange part, the bot did run good right now. It's back in the game by it self, just wondering if it keeps doing this or if it fails.

If it fails again i'll update

Cheers

Ran script over night to see if i had any problems:

590c65f90c8751f663498fe3c4069f28.png

Still going fine when i woke up.

Edited by Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ