Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Can you show me a clip or it or anything? screenshot of options also would be a bounus.

Withdrawing potions is working fine for me :s the number in the box is for how much (4)'s you want and not dose's just incase you have it like that.

i can second this, it continuously checked overloads, it would not withdraw

also, i have it set to self host, but it still withdraws money from the bank?

i have it set on re-enter and after the dream it sits there and still prayer flicks rapid heal instead of getting into another dream, definitely ban worthy. i cannot say how long tit was doing it before i caught it, but it drained my prayer from 70-66 so it had to have been sitting there for a good amount of time flicking rapid heal.

EDIT::: I have decide not to use this script until it has been tweaked a little bit.

Edited by buttpipe

Working on a fix now! by any chance did it degrade? think i had this problem before thought i had sorted it for this version, my bad!

oh I see what you mean now, I thought you meant did it break (which it didn't) but yes it degraded from 100 to 75 during the dream and that's why it wouldn't re equip it.

i can second this, it continuously checked overloads, it would not withdraw

also, i have it set to self host, but it still withdraws money from the bank?

Withdraws coins incase you need money in coffer

so what happens if you run out of darts or scales with the blowpipe will it log me out or put me into another dream even if im out and i just stand in it doing nothing but drinking potions?

Will add a check for incase you do, make it leave game/logout or something for the moment, maybe in future add feature to re-add more scales or something.

i have it set on re-enter and after the dream it sits there and still prayer flicks rapid heal instead of getting into another dream, definitely ban worthy. i cannot say how long tit was doing it before i caught it, but it drained my prayer from 70-66 so it had to have been sitting there for a good amount of time flicking rapid heal.

EDIT::: I have decide not to use this script until it has been tweaked a little bit.

Thats fair enough, it shouldnt be flicking the prayer if you are not in dream tbh as that is the first check, will have a look.

oh I see what you mean now, I thought you meant did it break (which it didn't) but yes it degraded from 100 to 75 during the dream and that's why it wouldn't re equip it.

Aye thats what i thought :)

Do you plan on updating this to support hosting so u can make money with the script? And also what about starting games by its self so you can leave it over night?

Imo if you done this and this script was flawless this script would probably turn out to be the best selling script on the whole of osbot, from what i have seen in the past on other websites, but any way good luck would love to buy it if this is updated

Do you plan on updating this to support hosting so u can make money with the script? And also what about starting games by its self so you can leave it over night?

Imo if you done this and this script was flawless this script would probably turn out to be the best selling script on the whole of osbot, from what i have seen in the past on other websites, but any way good luck would love to buy it if this is updated

Self hosting/paying hosts is in the script but not very stable, released other day but some bugs with it. Atm not planning on adding a hosting mode. maybe in the future but not currently

Am I doing something wrong? No matter the settings, the script won't work with DH. Doesn't use any potions or prayers. Nothing.

Even with pay for dreams, it says "user is not in dream" and logs me out.

the way i was getting it to work was to start the script in the area where the hosts are and make sure you have re enter and pay host ticked, it should work better then trying to start it in the dream already. make sure you have the hosts name typed and and the amount then click the + symbol to add it to the box below, make sure all the settings are what you want then click save at the bottom,  so when you run it again all you gotta do is click load at the bottom and start.

the way i was getting it to work was to start the script in the area where the hosts are and make sure you have re enter and pay host ticked, it should work better then trying to start it in the dream already. make sure you have the hosts name typed and and the amount then click the + symbol to add it to the box below, make sure all the settings are what you want then click save at the bottom,  so when you run it again all you gotta do is click load at the bottom and start.

how much amount did u put? 

18000 or 18k? Cuz it only puts one coin in it..

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ