Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Does this script allow you to afk guthans? If not, can you create a script for me that clicks a monster you're currently in combat with in a random timeframe that doesn't exceed the new logout? 

If the script allows you to afk guthans, please tell me with what options and a free trial to test it.

Apologies, i fell asleep last night (not ignoring you lol) and atm no i dont believe my script would work for this but it is something i could add to it :)

Is Night mare zone a high ban rate? I know bans are all down to how you bot and how smart you are about bottling. But whats it generally like?

Ive been told of 2 bans in total i think (could be 3) but the script was in local section for 3 month and in free scripts for 3 week now been premium for 3 week. without people telling me i cant say for sure.

Apologies, i fell asleep last night (not ignoring you lol) and atm no i dont believe my script would work for this but it is something i could add to it smile.png

Ive been told of 2 bans in total i think (could be 3) but the script was in local section for 3 month and in free scripts for 3 week now been premium for 3 week. without people telling me i cant say for sure.

Kind of controversial but I've been botting for 3 weeks with this script and no bans. I used an aio slayer script last night for around 4 hours and then my first time every using the mirror client + fruity nmz for a 1 day bot bust.

Not sure if it was the slayer script or the mirror client. Proggies show people bot using the same slayer script i used for over 2m xp+. Kinda of leaning towards more of the mirror clients fault now..

Kind of controversial but I've been botting for 3 weeks with this script and no bans. I used an aio slayer script last night for around 4 hours and then my first time every using the mirror client + fruity nmz for a 1 day bot bust.

Not sure if it was the slayer script or the mirror client. Proggies show people bot using the same slayer script i used for over 2m xp+. Kinda of leaning towards more of the mirror clients fault now..

Sorry for your loss :( ill add you to the numbers just in case though

@Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ