Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Balls. is it attempting to drink the Super ranging potion or not? also when should it drink it? how low should the range level go before re-potting?

@Fruity

I'm still having the "null" problem.

I'm wearing full dharoks, and when I get into a dream and I press the "load" button, it just says null in gear, and nothing else gets checked. Am I doing something wrong, all of a sudden? :) 

I'm still having the "null" problem.

I'm wearing full dharoks, and when I get into a dream and I press the "load" button, it just says null in gear, and nothing else gets checked. Am I doing something wrong, all of a sudden? smile.png

Really odd 'o.O it shouldnt even fill i the text field if its null. Honestly not sure whats happening. Defo logged in? its a long shot lol but you are the only one who has mentioned this problem and i got no idea why it is  happening for you sad.png

@Fruity

Edited by Fruity

Really odd 'o.O it shouldnt even fill i the text field if its null. Honestly not sure whats happening. Defo logged in? its a long shot lol but you are the only one who has mentioned this problem and i got no idea why it is  happening for you sad.png

@Fruity

Definitely logged in. That seems odd :( haven't been able to use for last couple of days because of it.. :( Perhaps I'll remove it and re-add it

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ