Fruity NMZ

Fruity

rock cake and 26 pray pots didnt have any points for overloads yet

Ah sorry :3 at this moment in time i think it only uses rock cake when you are using absorptions. i do apologies i will add the option on the gui :).  this should have been in from when i added it but only having tested on a pure this never came to mind D:

When you get more points id recommend switching them ppots for absorbtion potions to save money and then my script will work in the meantime until update with option comes :)

Sorry again,

@Fruity

Hey, I've noticed a possible bug at xp counter, where it says EXP GAINED, is that for the current combat stat you're training plus hitpoints? Cause at Exp Till Level is sure calculating the current stat. It's a bit confusing.

Thats another thing coming in the next update. a paint with everything seperated smile.png

Atm new things to the new update:

Pick and choose biting rock cake

Magic short + (i) special attacks

Super Ranging and Magic potions

Grabbing equiped item for special attack weapon fixed.

I think more will add when i remember doge.png

@Fruity

Edited by Fruity

Thats another thing coming in the next update. a paint with everything seperated smile.png

Atm new things to the new update:

Pick and choose biting rock cake

Magic short + (i) special attacks

Super Ranging and Magic potions

Grabbing equiped item for special attack weapon fixed.

I think more will add when i remember doge.png

@Fruity

Awesome, good job! :D Also to note, right now when it uses power surge and the weapon requires 100% energy, it keeps clicking while at 60% already... not sure if that's detectable always doing the same (fails to spec and retrys) but just in case disabled it right now.

Awesome, good job! biggrin.png Also to note, right now when it uses power surge and the weapon requires 100% energy, it keeps clicking while at 60% already... not sure if that's detectable always doing the same (fails to spec and retrys) but just in case disabled it right now.

Oh noes, what weapon is it you are using? i have probably got a percentage value wrong.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ