Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Script is still functional, dont sweat it! biggrin.png

Was just giving the errors it makes for a even better smooth scripting

It happens rarely where the accounts logged, no stress 

take your time

Have fun on your holiday 

I am doing dw aha x].

And aye bug reports always help and i am hoping to release my revamped ish version when i get back.

At the moment i have changed/added:

- Drops crappy vials(should have been done earlier lmao)

- Doesn't just constantly spam the spec bar for all special weapons now and only does this for granite maul.

- GUI that has all information needed - pick choose what you want - button to load equipment. etc.

- Changing the paint because it looks like crapppp

- Atm watching videos on how to do absorbtion properly so i know the logic and what i need to do and the script to do because i never done it lel.

- REALLY want to add banking/buying and i have added it to my gui and has the options. its just getting it to work xD

@Fruity

I am doing dw aha x].

And aye bug reports always help and i am hoping to release my revamped ish version when i get back.

At the moment i have changed/added:

- Drops crappy vials(should have been done earlier lmao)

- Doesn't just constantly spam the spec bar for all special weapons now and only does this for granite maul.

- GUI that has all information needed - pick choose what you want - button to load equipment. etc.

- Changing the paint because it looks like crapppp

- Atm watching videos on how to do absorbtion properly so i know the logic and what i need to do and the script to do because i never done it lel.

- REALLY want to add banking/buying and i have added it to my gui and has the options. its just getting it to work xD

@Fruity

banking and trading 18k or whatever for trade? wub.png wub.png

99s in no time lol

You are disgusting! This script is insane.. Will post a proggie after my first trip..

Also you know if you stand in the corners the absorb pots run down slower because the monsters stack behind eachother, you should make it auto run to the corner when absorb pots are ticked wink.png

2aVo.png

Glad you like it :3.

I was going to add this feature to the script but after asking around i was told this could cause problems with the monsters coming to you. 

I have spotted a few lil bugs in the version in the download link and know how to fix them. just at work at the moment and cant do it D:

Expect a lil patch later today. 

Will add an option to the gui so people can choose to stand in corner or not when i get more time smile.png

@Fruity

P.S - dont need prayer gear for absorbtions :doge:

Edited by Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ