Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 1/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Ben Dover Jr said:

How do i make it so it fills darts/scales in blowpipe? once they run out it stays idle outside of dream until log

Thank you for the report, what's darts you using?

It should deter you're using a toxic blowpipe if you use the 'grab gear' button and have one equipped. pm us on disc if it is not and I can have a closer look at it

• 3 weeks later...

@Fruity

f6cc59a8d1d211d17db59c2b2112e948.png

Will be running none stop until update on Wednesday, should give me the biggest proggy possible.

Will move straight to attack so won't need to pause it

Update. This is on a 1defence pure, so XP rate is actually around 73k an hour with 70attack.

32787dafb8ec8179caea80411c0d8eee.png

Got gg'd by jagex, ran out of membership! (no bans), back to training attack now, but should hit 99 before I can set the max proggy

Edited by talipen
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WastedWrath said:

Hey, just bought this and noticed that the move mouse outside of screen only does it correctly 50% of the time. Usually it will move it near the edge. Sometimes it will move to anywhere on the screen. 

picture example

With the client, off screen returns 0,0 for x,y co ordinates of the mouse position, the paint position will paint the mouse at the top left if it is not on screen.

The screenshot shows it mid way down so ill have a nosey and see what I can find

21 hours ago, wooxlegend said:

Im having some issues. First of all it doesn't bite locator orb and second when it switches to gmaul for spec it remains wielding the gmaul. Is this a known problem? Might be since a new update

Have you selected the 'Grab gear' button on the ui? does the main hand weapon you're using match the ui? if so I will have a look and see what might be the cause.

For the first with the locator orb, please can you screenshot your settings you're using and I can copy to see if I can spot anything

Hey Fruity, I posted a while back about the possibility of adding the option to pick up long bones and curved bones for the construction exp.

Just wondering if this is still be able to be added?

I think it would be an awesome addition to the script as you can get ~75 construction just by picking up long and curved bones while maxing.

12 hours ago, Fruity said:

With the client, off screen returns 0,0 for x,y co ordinates of the mouse position, the paint position will paint the mouse at the top left if it is not on screen.

The screenshot shows it mid way down so ill have a nosey and see what I can find

I can give more screenshots if needed, there isn't much logging for taking the mouse off screen so all i can give is screens.

Also, I don't know if this has been reported before but it feels like the order of re-absorbing/overloading is off. For instance, my overload will wear off; I'll take some pretty big hits to my absorption, this triggers the repot for absorption. This process is quite slow so it will pot back up to 700+ and in the meantime if I'm unlucky I'll be taking 50+ hits. At times, its just chugging absorption to keep up with the damage.

I think a smarter method would be to overload again so that less hits are taken to the shield and then go back and chug absorption. This is probably circumstantial but I've seen it enough in the short time of using the script that I think it's a viable issue that I don't think is resolved by changing the reabsorption threshold.

On 2/13/2021 at 12:03 AM, calcmo123 said:
Hey Fruity, I posted a while back about the possibility of adding the option to pick up long bones and curved bones for the construction exp.

Just wondering if this is still be able to be added?

I think it would be an awesome addition to the script as you can get ~75 construction just by picking up long and curved bones while maxing.

The option is in the dream settings :) 

10 hours ago, talipen said:

Just got 99 att/str running constantly since the first proggy was posted. Just hit 84range, with msb/ amythst arrow. Will be running 24/7 then onto 99mage all using this script. 

I think I have maxed like 10 accounts using the script now?

Wow, tell us your secrets haha. I followed your prog and settings from June but didn't expect you to have been running 10 accounts 24/7. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 2:49 PM, b0tscape said:

@Fruity

Is this position available in the dream settings? If not could you add it as it's the ideal location for range/mage.

https://prnt.sc/zm4mqk

Could you pm us a full screen image rather than a clip, should be able to implement something