Fruity NMZ

Fruity

@Fruity

Hello there!

I have your script purchased for a long time now, though was not using it for a while now.

I have few things to mention after using it today on my pure which includes an upgrade and possibly an issue.

1. For location selection please add south spot, some nmz guides actually explain that, there is a spot around 7 - 9 tiles away from the center to the south which is sort of optimal for taking less damage and is more convenient for buffs to take.

2. When using rock cake you should add more human-like method (atleast I think so) to drop hp: left click (Eat) + second click (Guzzle) and repeat. Then only eat to reach 51.

3. When using Power Surge it just runs to take it but does not actually use any spec if you do not have check mark for "use spec at 100%" under equipment tab.

4. When using Power Surge you should not run back to the spot. You should use it until the effect is gone, then go back to the spot for more efficient xp. (also more humanlike)

5. When you have to guzzle rock cake, it sometimes change a target, more humanlike thing would be to click the same target you were attacking before guzzling it.

6. Idle actions improvement: Randomly opening tabs should be adjusted only to: check XP to some skills, open inventory (obviousl), check quest/achievement diary log, check equipment interface and friend list and clan chat. Because tbh, nobody really check other tabs randomly.

Hope you find my feedback useful.

Thanks!

On 11/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, Ben Dover Jr said:

[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:19 PM]: Running to position [x=14190, y=4517, z=3]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:55 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Drinking Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:56 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:56 PM]: Switching equipment
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:57 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:57 PM]: Switching equipment
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:57 PM]: Switching equipment
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:58 PM]: Switching equipment
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:58 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:58 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:59 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:59 PM]: Switching equipment
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:59 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:51:59 PM]: Switching equipment
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:52:00 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 02:52:00 PM]: Switching equipment

started script, goes in and when monsters log in, it just flicks between prayer and inventory. Never put up prot melee. 

Have you managed to get this working? If not could you pm us on discord and we can go through some trouble shooting/debugging

14 hours ago, disprozis said:

@Fruity

Hello there!

I have your script purchased for a long time now, though was not using it for a while now.

I have few things to mention after using it today on my pure which includes an upgrade and possibly an issue.

1. For location selection please add south spot, some nmz guides actually explain that, there is a spot around 7 - 9 tiles away from the center to the south which is sort of optimal for taking less damage and is more convenient for buffs to take.

2. When using rock cake you should add more human-like method (atleast I think so) to drop hp: left click (Eat) + second click (Guzzle) and repeat. Then only eat to reach 51.

3. When using Power Surge it just runs to take it but does not actually use any spec if you do not have check mark for "use spec at 100%" under equipment tab.

4. When using Power Surge you should not run back to the spot. You should use it until the effect is gone, then go back to the spot for more efficient xp. (also more humanlike)

5. When you have to guzzle rock cake, it sometimes change a target, more humanlike thing would be to click the same target you were attacking before guzzling it.

6. Idle actions improvement: Randomly opening tabs should be adjusted only to: check XP to some skills, open inventory (obviousl), check quest/achievement diary log, check equipment interface and friend list and clan chat. Because tbh, nobody really check other tabs randomly.

Hope you find my feedback useful.

Thanks!

Thank you for your suggestions ill have a nosey and see what I can do, the power surge should definitely be working without the spec at 100% enabled and should be easy enough to prevent it running whilst surge is enabled. Rock caking and killing the same target is potentially add-able, when im playing legit if im honest I don't do this, I just let it auto attack as im lazy.

Randomly opening tabs I can limit the tabs, this was mainly added to keep the activity timer going, opening a tab resets the 20min timer

On 11/15/2020 at 7:52 PM, Ben Dover Jr said:

No im still having the same problem

Adding logs and a bit of a clean up to see if we can get to the bottom of this

On 11/16/2020 at 3:57 AM, Botislife said:

Hey when I select the "demon" dream it doesn't actually untick any of the monsters I don't want. For example I have dragon slayer done and it doesn't untick elvarg.

Does it accept the dream with the wrong bosses?

This bot never fails to amaze me. So, my account was botting as per whilst I'm doing some work and I look over to my 2nd screen and I see it go into my bank, grab my money and a Lumbridge teleport and go to bobs axes to fix my broken dharok legs. It's the little things that make this script the best nmz available. Over 12m xp botted, long & short sessions with regular breaks for herb/farm runs and the odd bit of questing and i've not had a single issue.  Big thanks to Fruity

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 7:09 AM, SkyMuffinz said:

What are your osbot settings? breaks? Thinking about purchasing this bad boy.
Do you use new mouse mirror mode?

My settings are very vanilla, I don't go for max efficiency. I don't use prayers or any of the nmz abilities. I run between 2 - 5 dreams and break between 300 - 490 mins with the deviation. World hop is enabled (but I turn this off sometimes) and I don't use any of the buying features (herbs at 1m points). Every so often, I'll stop the script, go do a farm run, some other skills and maybe a diary or a quest. However, I have left this bot running with my current settings for over 5 days without interruption and didn't have any issues. This script is a gem and if you bot safely, go slow and steady, you will get max melee/range/mage in no time. For context, my account is relatively new. My only advice is to rest the account for at least a day after 3/4 days of botting, it's done the trick me for me!

Edited by Alphasquare
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 2:13 AM, fruitychildboy said:

My Rock cake isn't being used while in the dream for some reason?

+ neither are my overloads.

Did this get sorted? drop us a pm on discord if not and we can go through some

On 11/21/2020 at 11:57 AM, shadowsight3 said:

does this support rapid heal flicks?

It does

On 11/24/2020 at 10:14 AM, Fr010 said:

Hello fruity, i purchased this script and it is really good. only bummer for me is that there is no support for ancients magic, is it possible to get that in the bot? 

Isn't something that is often asked for to be honest, what's the xp rates like with it in nmz?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 4:55 PM, berserker said:

The bot has stopped identifying my dwarven rock cake. It stopped using it mid dream and now when i try to restart the bot it deposits the rock cake as "junk" and then stops the script because it "ran out of dwarven rock cake".

Can you confirm this is with mirror mode?

I have had a PM regarding this issue and for some reason the script is not finding the rock cake on mirror mode when it changes from a hot cake to a cool one. I believe it is a bug regarding the mirror mode and item cache. Currently looking out for updates on this. Not sure what workaround I can add if the API is returning incorrect information 😧