Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Pushed an update regarding absorption points not being updated by config listeners, to workaround this I've moved the absorption point check to the loop itself when we're checking if we need to drink them, this could be the cause of the stalling issue not biting cake/drinking absorptions as it believes it should be drinking the pot. Im going to continue to run the script and im happy to jump on Teamviewer to view any issues you might be having just send us a pm on discord.

938854851_Screenshot2020-05-22at15_20_36.thumb.png.ac80841a93f232e22b55461bc0db7c39.png

On the bright side, bout to max the acc combat :D 

On 5/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, sustainablebambo said:

Does anyone know the minumim recommended range level to train here on normal? I'm trying to start a zulrah bot farm and I feel this script would have lowest ban rates.

50 range with magic short bow (i) rune arrows is decent

11 hours ago, bombastik92 said:

hey,

how can i set break after 4 hours for 15min

i tryit but script stop after 1 dream

and  what is best idle setting

thx.

Currently the script break handler deals in # of dreams, if your dreams last 2 hours for example set it to break after 2 dreams for 15mins

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fruity said:

50 range with magic short bow (i) rune arrows is decent

Thanks for the reply, I decided to pull the trigger and buy I think this will be a lot safer then the sand crab afk bots. Only 15 minute running but managing 25k/hour range xp with rune arrows, MSB(I) and Demon dream on normal with no pots yet in case anyone was thinking of doing the same as me. Hopefully this works as well as your Zulrah Bot!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sustainablebambo said:

Thanks for the reply, I decided to pull the trigger and buy I think this will be a lot safer then the sand crab afk bots. Only 15 minute running but managing 25k/hour range xp with rune arrows, MSB(I) and Demon dream on normal with no pots yet in case anyone was thinking of doing the same as me. Hopefully this works as well as your Zulrah Bot!

let me know how that goes! 

Are you 43 prayer? 

5 hours ago, oohrahim said:

let me know how that goes! 

Are you 43 prayer? 

Yes the accounts stats where as follows - 51 range, 69 magic, 41 hp, 46 prayer, 31 defense. Most of the stats are from quests and the magic is from splashing, range is from afk sand crabs on my own. I went from 51-63 range yesterday in about 8 hours or so of NMZ. First trip was done with 20 prayer pots which got me enough for Absorption's and super range pots, it has been running smooth ever since. Currently training on Long-Range mode to knock out 70 Def/75 range together although I might switch to rapid and train Mage in here on defensive I'm just not sure which is more efficient. This is the first Zulrah account I made myself, I will refine the process with the next one which is already in the works.

If you haven't bot the script and plan to level some accounts I highly recommend it. Saving me hours of afk training at sand crabs and will pay itself off for me quickly.