Fruity NMZ

Fruity

21 hours ago, DoesItWork said:

How stable is the script using mirror mode?

Able to run it fine personally, if anyone is having any bad experiences with mirror let me know and I can have a looks

On 3/12/2020 at 4:45 PM, TheTariq said:

would love to see it added, currently trying to get 99 mage using this script and it seems like bursting would be a lot faster than using the normal spellbook

Normal spell book using some good fire spells with tome of fire is pretty quick, not sure on costs in comparison these days though

Just a heads up to everyone & fruity,

I received a 1 day ban while only using this bot this morning. This is on an account that was made in 2011, has a near maxed rs3 acc linked, been playing osrs for about a month and has 210qp+, 1500 skill total all legit (been grinding on quarantine lol).

Started using this bot yesterday on SI, about two 2hr sessions. Had super moderate settings, would usually walk into the dream myself then start the bot as well. 

Not salty at all just want everyone to be careful, wish i didnt have to slave my life away for max combat lol. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:19 PM, BobbyZ said:

My bot sat at the bank for about 5 minutes just at the "waiting to withdraw prayer potions screen". Had to stop the script and restart, still isn't taking them out. 8124d8b6a3.pngaae408b932.png

Apologies for the delay, was away for a few days and back up from corona panic, did you manage to get this working? if so did you change anything?

If you're still struggling, please can you pm us and see can go through and try work out what's up

On 3/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, TheTariq said:

Script not working ATM? Logged on and used pre saved loadout and it's not eating the rock cake or drinking any absorptions

Would you be able to pm us with some information, is this an old preset of pretty recent? 
We can go through some stuff see what is going on

Script checks Tome of Fire for charges, but doesn't realize it provides infinite fire runes..... It keeps going to the bank to add fire runes if you don't have them on you. It also doesn't allow you to properly set up your inventory either because it thinks you need fire runes there too so it's adding an extra 1 when it doesn't need to. 

Edit: Also, using a rune pouch and having extra air runes outside of the rune pouch in your inventory doesn't work well either. The bot just sits there and does nothing. You can't say in the inventory section that you're doing that, so I just made it think I have an inventory of 27 to make up for it... The reason I was doing this was because I run out of air runes way before I run out of absorption potions while in the dream when I'm just using the rune pouch.

Edited by WhamBam

Another issue is it very frequently gets stuck taking potions out if it has to check your equipped items first. It will take out the first set of potions (usually overloads) then sit there and do nothing because it doesn't switch from the equipped tab to see what's in the inventory. I almost always have to manually switch over to the inventory tab and then it starts going like normal.