Fruity NMZ

Fruity

693016000_ScreenShot2019-12-30at1_22_37AM.thumb.png.14d8f371391cc71ae33ecded747e7dda.png

I love this script!! Its worked flawlessly for my 1 def 1 pray pure for a long time. With 5 overloads and 22 absorbs each dream lasts about an hour and a half. Thanks Fruity for the great script!!

One request: can you add support for granite hammer special attack? Maybe a 'spec with currently equipped weapon' option. Thanks!

Edited by bobros11
add screenshots

On 12/28/2019 at 12:07 PM, Jesus Christ said:

I tested it and it doesn't work. It simply doesn't withdraw Super magic potion (1). Can you please fix this.

🤔does it stand near the barrel/walk to the barrel or anything like that?

On 12/30/2019 at 8:05 AM, ags4you said:

Ahh yes Fruity, I believe mirror mode does not work with this script it does everything extremely slowly and simply breaks in  the first sesh. 

What is your response time set to?

To speed mirror up, it is recommend to disable to paint as this slows it down a fair amount, give it a go and let me know.

10 hours ago, bobros11 said:

693016000_ScreenShot2019-12-30at1_22_37AM.thumb.png.14d8f371391cc71ae33ecded747e7dda.png

I love this script!! Its worked flawlessly for my 1 def 1 pray pure for a long time. With 5 overloads and 22 absorbs each dream lasts about an hour and a half. Thanks Fruity for the great script!!

One request: can you add support for granite hammer special attack? Maybe a 'spec with currently equipped weapon' option. Thanks!

Can look t adding it, what % does it require and is it same at gmaul that you can spam or not?

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

🤔does it stand near the barrel/walk to the barrel or anything like that?

What is your response time set to?

To speed mirror up, it is recommend to disable to paint as this slows it down a fair amount, give it a go and let me know.

Can look t adding it, what % does it require and is it same at gmaul that you can spam or not?

no

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 1:56 PM, Fruity said:

Was it just the issue confirming the dream? nothing was miss selected or anything?

Apologies for the delay, I pushed a fix (look for 3.49) it was an issue with grabbing the barrel for potion name, I had missed 'potion' from the end of super magic on 1 of the lines in the script, fingers crossed this is the last fix for it

nothing was miss selected, I was using the same profile setup along with same boss setup. 😛

• Like 1

I've used this script for literally hundreds of hours without any problems (10 hours a day sometimes, small breaks every couple of hours).

The problem is I recently used a premium construction script and got a temp ban within 2 hours...

Now I'm wondering, is it safe to continue using this script as I previously did? Or is my account  now flagged and at increased risk? I used this script to nearly max, but now I'm scared to continue.

What do you think?

1 hour ago, bobros11 said:

I've used this script for literally hundreds of hours without any problems (10 hours a day sometimes, small breaks every couple of hours).

The problem is I recently used a premium construction script and got a temp ban within 2 hours...

Now I'm wondering, is it safe to continue using this script as I previously did? Or is my account  now flagged and at increased risk? I used this script to nearly max, but now I'm scared to continue.

What do you think?

I wouldn't recommend you to keep botting on it as they will be watching your account

On 1/3/2020 at 11:06 PM, biggie163 said:

Hello fruity

If monsters are pushing you the script keeps pressing the selected area while getting pushed over and over again.

I think you should change your method that walks to the area and instead make a new one that is only being called when re-entering the dream. 

fellow java programmer

Issue with that is, I will get numerous bug reports of people saying its not working if there script doesn't walk to the correct location.

For the monster that is pushing you about, is it 'Dad' I could add a check and do like you've mentioned where it walks to the middle when no monsters are about but soon as they are and you're being bashed about I can just disable walking about.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:17 PM, hudikogge said:

I am having trouble saving my profiles. The profiles just get deleted even tho i save them. If I run a session and then restart the bot the profiles are gone. Any fix?

The profiles are loaded locally from users/your_name/osbot/data/fruity/fruitynmz/profiles, next time this happens, check if there are any profiles in here, if there are not im unsure as to why they might be getting deleted.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:13 PM, madmike said:

When I select the script on the client the setup doesn't open ? Maybe a client issue ?

Did you figure this out?

On 1/14/2020 at 3:35 AM, bobros11 said:

What do you think?

Ive always felt nmz to be quite low for bans myself, off this is only opinion and there is always a risk of a ban but perhaps with mirror and some moderate Botting sessions you could be alright