Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 7/5/2018 at 8:01 PM, Lmaos4eva said:

Agrith-Naar, Arrg, Giant scarab etc. Which will stay at the long distance and start to range/mage you. This update would be perfect for ppl who wants to get the points out of the nmz. Also Dad throws you away and sometimes the account runs from the spot you were thrown back to selected spot.

Thank you, will add them and make a lil fix, it does work for Dad already iirc

Having issues starting the bot - had to start inside current dream: When I select grab gear it puts my inventory to 7 slots?

Only thing in my inventory is overloads and prayer potions - so it won't start when I select 4/20 Overloads / Prayer pots because my inventory says 31?

What am I doing wrong here? :S

[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:15:56 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ v2...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: Script FruityNMZ v2 has exited!

@Fruity Couple bugs i saw ( sorry I can not say about what log was saying ) :

1. If I manually check toxic blowpipe charges - script leaves dream.

2. If you are using more then one account with DH and it breaks to 0 - all accounts log out ( stops )

3. This one I didn't see how it happen ( was away from PC ) : Then Toxic blowpipe runs out of charges - it fixes it, but leaves at bank and starts new dream with no weapon. I will try to check later why it happen and if it happens agian.

Just offer:

Randomly opens random tab in game. - Yea ok. But I seen it opens ignore list to much ... Make it more common tabs ( combat, prayer, levels, quest, clan chat ).

Can you add to random things to check xp? More human like.

On 7/5/2018 at 12:24 PM, Anon145 said:

No idea how people get banned using this script, probably have 6-7 99's just from this alone 

Regarding the polled price rise, i think this bot is probably one of the top 3 on this website in terms of quality/safety/potential use - do not make it a monthly subscription, but i think it is worth 14.99 

1.) Can I please see screen shots of your settings for this script?

2.) Also how much do you bot a day?

3.) Do you bot every day?

I haven't bought this script yet, so i'd really appreciate it if you get back to me when you get a chance buddy.

On 7/9/2018 at 6:21 AM, Godsmack123 said:

Having issues starting the bot - had to start inside current dream: When I select grab gear it puts my inventory to 7 slots?

Only thing in my inventory is overloads and prayer potions - so it won't start when I select 4/20 Overloads / Prayer pots because my inventory says 31?

What am I doing wrong here? :S

[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:15:56 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ v2...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 03:16:39 PM]: Script FruityNMZ v2 has exited!

inv slots currently broke, ignore that.

As for having to start inside, do you have re-enter enabled on dream gui?

12 hours ago, sorag13 said:

@Fruity Couple bugs i saw ( sorry I can not say about what log was saying ) :

1. If I manually check toxic blowpipe charges - script leaves dream.

2. If you are using more then one account with DH and it breaks to 0 - all accounts log out ( stops )

3. This one I didn't see how it happen ( was away from PC ) : Then Toxic blowpipe runs out of charges - it fixes it, but leaves at bank and starts new dream with no weapon. I will try to check later why it happen and if it happens agian.

Just offer:

Randomly opens random tab in game. - Yea ok. But I seen it opens ignore list to much ... Make it more common tabs ( combat, prayer, levels, quest, clan chat ).

Can you add to random things to check xp? More human like.

1 - When you check the blowpipe, are you low on charges?

2 - Are all accounts using the same client or multiple clients?

3 - Will check why it aint equipping your weapon outside of the dream, thank you for the report

--

Checking tabs is just a random tab from all currently, can make it random from all the top row if that would be preferable?

XP Checking i could add? most people believe this wont do anything ban wise but if its requested i may look into adding it, 

Edited by Fruity

31 minutes ago, Fruity said:

1 - When you check the blowpipe, are you low on charges? 

2 - Are all accounts using the same client or multiple clients? 

3 - Will check why it aint equipping your weapon outside of the dream, thank you for the report

--

Checking tabs is just a random tab from all currently, can make it random from all the top row if that would be preferable?

XP Checking i could add? most people believe this wont do anything ban wise but if its requested i may look into adding it, 

1. Then I checked it was both times 75%+

2. Yes, same client. Mirror mode.

3 minutes ago, sorag13 said:

1. Then I checked it was both times 75%+

2. Yes, same client. Mirror mode.

Thank you, currently it should only be leaving when out of charges/requires charging, will see why it might be leaving

Wasn't aware you could use 1 client for multiple mirror mode clients, shall see what i can find out

3 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

1.) Can I please see screen shots of your settings for this script?

2.) Also how much do you bot a day?

3.) Do you bot every day?

I haven't bought this script yet, so i'd really appreciate it if you get back to me when you get a chance buddy.

I can send you some screen grabs when i get home, what stats are you aiming for? What skills to train?