Fruity NMZ

Fruity

11 hours ago, RDM said:

Sad to say that I finally got my first (temp) ban using this script. Defiantly still recommend this script and will continue to use it myself.

FruityNMZ.php?username=RDM

Do you mind me asking how many hours/dreams you run at a time and what breaks you were taking ? Just for my own info as I was going to start using the script again but it seems Jagex are hot on it atm ?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, madmike said:

Do you mind me asking how many hours/dreams you run at a time and what breaks you were taking ? Just for my own info as I was going to start using the script again but it seems Jagex are hot on it atm ?

Thanks.

10-16 hours every day straight since I got the script on 2-3 accounts at the same time

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sunsh1ne said:

Bot keeps getting stuck withdrawing overloads, it just stands by the store for hours.

I've been using mirror mode for awhile, and I usually have no problems.

Make sure that the following occurs:

1. Open your Runescape client and make sure that it is loaded in before even opening osbot.

2. When you start your script, babysit it for a couple of minutes until it completes its first withdrawal.

• Like 1