Fruity NMZ

Fruity

6 minutes ago, owos99 said:

i made sure to do that, but without spec because i'm going outside for 3-6 hours coming back to the bot the bot doesn't use spec weps for more idk how to make it use them.

my setup in obby was

b glove, fire cape , b ring I

b neck xil ak sword d defender 

full obby armor 

and yes ovls and asorbs with rock caking. 80k xp an hour with mt daughter boss list.

Make sure powersurge power up is selected and g maul is selected as spec weapon. It only specs when the powersurge is active. If you're speccing with dharok but not with obsidian it could explain the difference. 

If it's still slower you can always stick with dharok. :) 

Edited by fakename123

1 minute ago, fakename123 said:

Make sure powersurge power up is selected and g maul is selected as spec weapon. It only specs when the powersurge is active. If you're speccing with dharok but not with obsidian it could explain the difference. 

If it's still slower you can always stick with dharok. :) 

power surge is greyed out for me ?

3 minutes ago, owos99 said:

ah ok ill try select g maul this time because i know it doesn't seem work with d claws thanks :D

will check why now

Edit:

Looking at the script, Dragon claws does look to be in there, not sure why it didn't work with it. Will try get a pair and do some tests if i have enough for them

Edited by Fruity

11 minutes ago, owos99 said:

might be because i don't know how to set up specs but iv'e tried to with d claws a few times but it never seems to use them lol

no worries, let us know if you manage to get them working.

Off topic, added a poll to the thread, if you could answer that would be dandy.

I have been maintaining this script for a good 3years+ ish now and originally started for free, then 6.99 and now for the past 2 years it has been 9.99.

If i was to change to price, what would you guys prefer? This is not a sure thing and is going to happen, its just a thought i have had.

Thank you for the support!

if you need the money do it man you have helped lots of people get stats they wouldn't of had most likey :) including me because i couldn't  be assed seriously doing nmz ever again after i get this str level even bottng is annoying and boring nowdays , i rem back in the day botting max cb at sos spiders left bots running for like 3 weeks nonstop and you' never get banned man i miss those days now you gotta stop every few hours and do random things and quest on the side to avoid the shit anti ban system

27 minutes ago, owos99 said:

if you need the money do it man you have helped lots of people get stats they wouldn't of had most likey :) including me because i couldn't  be assed seriously doing nmz ever again after i get this str level even bottng is annoying and boring nowdays , i rem back in the day botting max cb at sos spiders left bots running for like 3 weeks nonstop and you' never get banned man i miss those days now you gotta stop every few hours and do random things and quest on the side to avoid the shit anti ban system

Its not so much i need the money, its more making sure it isn't overly botted with it being cheap and able to be ran on unlimited accounts with 1 purchase of 9.99. Idk, just a thought i had, already has a lot of sales so probs a bit too late to try and keep it down haha 

Also, a note, as someone mentioned already, price changes do not affect anyone who has already purchased the script

Edited by Fruity

Just a note, i've been using this script 20 hours a day on 3 of my accounts with no proxies or breaks really, i've expected to see a hammer and haven't gotten one just yet. I'm very confident that this script would have 0 bans if used appropriately on anything under 12 hours a day. 

I use mouse off screen on idle, flick pray if that helps anyone. 10/10 would recommend.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2018 at 10:34 PM, fakename123 said:

Try out full obsidian set with berserker necklace and obsidian sword with count draynor, sand snake, king roald, moss giant and arrg.
Getting arround 150k total xp per hour, only thing better would be dharoking at 95+ hp. 

If you're looking to find out the best bosses for your exact setup just use bitterkoekje dps chart. 

image.png.07c65278e1817daa6364e7185db9740c.png

When I try to use Aarg he just ranges me and my char keeps trying to run back to the starting spot without having chance to attack him for more than 1 hit, how do you get round this?