Fruity NMZ

Fruity

59 minutes ago, osbotuser123 said:

Is this possible to use with 1 prayer??

If you have absorptions/overloads with rock cake sure

3 hours ago, owos99 said:

any updates on fixing the tree click pausing because i don't want to get banned so close to 99 ? and i want to go out on the weekend XD

will post when its pushed and waiting for acceptance :) 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

I use tree spirit, kendal, king roland, count draynor, warlord for melee or range from 65-99

11 hours ago, ItIsMe said:

I've gotten 75-94 range so far

What has been your xp rates? I'm still at ~75k/hr full void + MSB (i) w/ Rune Arrows + Pegasian's + Archer ring (i) + Anguish 

Bosses: Tree Spirit, Kendal, King Roald, Count Draynor, Skeleton Hellhound, and Black Demon

Edited by Xanthippie

13 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

Heyo I've been tinkering with my set up for Range training here, I have 86 range with full void + Anguish + MSB (i) + Rune Arrows + Pegasian's + Archer Ring (i) but my xp rate is only around 72k/hr. I know the Blowpipe is much superior to this but is so much more expensive. What bosses do you guys use for range? I was using: Count Draynor, King Roald, The Kendal, Me, and the Skeleton Hellhound. 

Count draynor, Sand snake, King roald , Moss giant and me should be a better setup for range. 

9 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

What has been your xp rates? I'm still at ~75k/hr full void + MSB (i) w/ Rune Arrows + Pegasian's + Archer ring (i) + Anguish 

Bosses: Tree Spirit, Kendal, King Roald, Count Draynor, Skeleton Hellhound, and Black Demon

Around 30k/hr with bone bolts with blow pipe i was getting around 75k/hr in full black d hide with glory and archer ring i using overloads and bosses were count draynor, the kendal, tree spirit, kzarlard warlord, king roland

57 minutes ago, keldra1993 said:

Around 30k/hr with bone bolts with blow pipe i was getting around 75k/hr in full black d hide with glory and archer ring i using overloads and bosses were count draynor, the kendal, tree spirit, kzarlard warlord, king roland

Do you use the same bosses for mele?

12 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

I get 90-100K xp using Blowpipe Addy Darts with Robin + Archers (i) + Anguish and Rangers tunic was using rangers boots but had to sell for 99 Range

Draynor/Tree spirit/Khazard warlord/Bouncer/Black demon

1 hour ago, ItIsMe said:

I get 90-100K xp using Blowpipe Addy Darts with Robin + Archers (i) + Anguish and Rangers tunic was using rangers boots but had to sell for 99 Range

Draynor/Tree spirit/Khazard warlord/Bouncer/Black demon

Interesting, I did use mithril darts though. I'll probably stick with MSB to save some cash, trying to figure out how to get more xp for mele now. Using full void with whip, dragon defender, primordials, b ring i, torture, and a g maul. Me>Draynor>Roald>Kendal>Tree Spirit>Skeleton Hellhound ~80k/hr

13 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

Interesting, I did use mithril darts though. I'll probably stick with MSB to save some cash, trying to figure out how to get more xp for mele now. Using full void with whip, dragon defender, primordials, b ring i, torture, and a g maul. Me>Draynor>Roald>Kendal>Tree Spirit>Skeleton Hellhound ~80k/hr

Try out full obsidian set with berserker necklace and obsidian sword with count draynor, sand snake, king roald, moss giant and arrg.
Getting arround 150k total xp per hour, only thing better would be dharoking at 95+ hp. 

If you're looking to find out the best bosses for your exact setup just use bitterkoekje dps chart. 

image.png.07c65278e1817daa6364e7185db9740c.png

39 minutes ago, fakename123 said:

Try out full obsidian set with berserker necklace and obsidian sword with count draynor, sand snake, king roald, moss giant and arrg.
Getting arround 150k total xp per hour, only thing better would be dharoking at 95+ hp. 

If you're looking to find out the best bosses for your exact setup just use bitterkoekje dps chart. 

image.png.07c65278e1817daa6364e7185db9740c.png

wats ur xp after an hour run time?

i'm getting 90k-95 with full dh 97 str that xp an hour says ill get 109k an hour but it never happens.

Edited by owos99