Fruity NMZ

Fruity

7 minutes ago, lol9999 said:

@Fruity how can i send you my settings?

Easier way would be to go to:

users/your_name/osbot/data/fruity/fruitynmz/profiles and then zip up the entire folder with the name you'd like to send me

Then its just a case of using a file transfer site such as wetransfer or w/e else you're use to using and droping it me in a pm. 

This way i get to sell all your settings at once

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

Should already be stopping if not found, will look into it and see why this might not be the case, ty for report

Should auto-detect scales/darts

Coins in coffer/re-enter dream not enabled?

Could you show me your inventry/entry settings?

Its on my list of things to do :)

Could you tell us your settings and provide any logs that might be of use?

Interesting, yeah I did get that 1-2 day temporary ban, probably only triggered by the missfiring of its killswitch to stop the bot and log-out then. So the script should check the bank, look for scales, if no scales found, it closes bank and should log out? Yeah I think you might need to take a look at that just in case something might have changed from an update or something.

@fruity One more question, when I set up the script to do, lets say 2 dreams + idle on ending + log out at the end. Does that mean that it will idle on the 2nd dream when it is finally out of potions and then logout after it exits the dream and stop there? Just want to double check, I've usually been around before it actually finished the X amount of dreams i set it to do and usually turn it off. 

To anyone who is new to this script or prospective buyers, please buy this script. Fuck off with the trials, just buy it. Probably one of the best scripts available on the SDN, you can even check a recent post of the TOP Premium SDN scripts and many of us have brought up @Fruity's hardwork on this script. Very simple to set up, customizable, and has a friendly GUI. However i must recommend that you turn off the OSB client breaks and implement your own breaks into this, whether it's babysitting it and logging out after a couple hours OR setting up the script to only do X amount of dreams. This is a very well made script and has saved me countless hours of grinding as I've just come back to RS XD 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gerardjoling23 said:

fruity ive used this a lot already but the only thing I can't seem to figure out is that if i put 6 ovl and 14 absorbs it says invent space is already 28. I know i suck at counting but that doesnt add up right?

555555555.PNG

You have Rock Cake checked, which is 1. Then your gear is included in that. It's weird, had me dumbfounded for a second too

12 hours ago, lol9999 said:

hey i got a question im working on my pure im 60 attack 70 str i want 90 str , how long will it take and what gear should i use? im doing absoption menthod

I just leveled my pure to 85 strength with this script (60 attack). Id recommend getting a dragon scimitar and youll get about 45k exp to start with, ended up near 60k/h at 85 strength. Since you can easily do 6 hours/day or more it shouldnt take too long. The gear i used was Black d'hide chaps, combat bracelet, berserker ring (i), climbing boots, Iron platebody/full helm, fire cape, amulet of fury, unholy book and a dragon scimitar. Gl!