Fruity NMZ

Fruity

4 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

ok So I mostly used this script whipping using overloads and absorbtions. I decided to get a rock cake and use dhoraks to get my strength the same as my attack and defence is. it always uses rockcake on guzzle as soon as ur hp goes up from 1 to 2. Idk if i'm going to keep using rock cake because this makes the bot a lot less afk and i think it might lead to ban because i use this script 10-15 hours a day ever since i reached 60 atk str and def. im now lvl 94 atk str def and currently 7 hrs til 95 str and 13 hrs til 95 atk n def

Just flick rapid heal when you are 1hp 

12 minutes ago, Leeeet said:

It does check the blowpipe when starting the bot but when it runs out of scales it just un-equips the blowpipe and won't bank for more scales

Why not put all the scales in before you start is there a limit to how many you can put in?

Had power ups enabled with G maul, script sometimes equips g maul but doesnt special attack. Heres the Log :

[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 02:33:42 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Grabbing Power up: Power surge
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 02:33:54 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Grabbing Power up: Power surge
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 02:33:54 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Grabbing Power up: Power surge
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 02:33:54 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Equipping Missing Equipment
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 02:33:54 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Equipping Missing Equipment

It seems to think its not grabbed the power surge although it has.

Edited by shaba123
New info
  • Like 2

On 4/13/2018 at 10:13 AM, Leeeet said:

It does check the blowpipe when starting the bot but when it runs out of scales it just un-equips the blowpipe and won't bank for more scales

Ty for report, what darts are you using? might be an issue with one thing causing issues with scales too. 

On 4/13/2018 at 8:41 PM, shaba123 said:

Hey mate how come the maximum absorption boundry is 900 points i thought it would deffo make more sense to drink to 1000 as soon as you enter the dream. I do when i play legit anyway

Will see why, there must have been a reason in mind when creating the settings but lost on me now. It might drink pots that quick it will drink over 900 but should be easy fix to make it 1000

On 4/13/2018 at 9:57 PM, jms1721 said:

I bought the script - seems to be working well so far.

I've set it to log out after 120 minutes - i don't know if I'm being blind but if I die during those 120 minutes will it log out or just stand in the lobby waiting until 120 minutes is up? Thanks

If you have 120mins and you exit before hand, if you have re-entry disabled it will stop else start a new dream until the 120mins is finished

On 4/14/2018 at 5:05 AM, undecked0 said:

Are you giving out trials for this bot? 

Not currently, sorry

On 4/14/2018 at 1:23 PM, Faust said:

When selecting to use magic potions, it buys them then bank them and kept on repeating.

Bug?

Sounds like a bug yeah, ty for report, thought i had pushed a fixed but evidently not! apologies will see what happened

9 hours ago, Gentry92 said:
  • yeah get the same missing equipment error when gettin power surge

ty for reports! shall work on them soon as i can do

Is it possible to only reset to 1 HP with rock cake every 5 mins after overload? Makes it more 'AFK' at the cost of some absorption.

Any plans for Piety flick? Or possibly the option to only use Prayers while above a certain level, so that I can use Piety until I've got like 2 points left, then save rest for rapid heal flicks?

A lot you can do with this

Edited by Tom