Fruity NMZ

Fruity

22 hours ago, Fruity said:

Been trying to figure out this bug where its clicking randomly on a tree, i have spotted it a few times running it myself but whenever i try to make it deliberately do it it wont! doing me nut in. Looked through the script and cant see anything obvious that might be making the script click but i will carry on trying to get the issue to appear and see if i can get this sorted.

Ty for clarification on the previous is

Would you be able to let the script use the keypad to select options as opposed to clicking? it may solve the misclick issue [1] first option [2] second option etc. etc.

Not really sure what happened but I think I manually logged in to the client with one account but had the auto logger set to another, and when the account I manually logged into hit the 6 hour mark it got logged out, tried to log into the other account and somehow ended up here. The 2nd account was at sand crabs so not sure why it's at edge lever. :think:

203bf787b20e944fbb76af0251c386c8.png

37 minutes ago, Thatguy32 said:

How can i get a trial? and how long would it last?

no trials it works great man 

5 hours ago, ZGDS said:

I've been doing that a lot. Mostly overnight, like 8-10 hours. I'll send u a proggy tomorrow.

sounds good bro im currently on hour 2 atm trying to go for a 6 hour no break proggie

• Like 1

ok So I mostly used this script whipping using overloads and absorbtions. I decided to get a rock cake and use dhoraks to get my strength the same as my attack and defence is. it always uses rockcake on guzzle as soon as ur hp goes up from 1 to 2. Idk if i'm going to keep using rock cake because this makes the bot a lot less afk and i think it might lead to ban because i use this script 10-15 hours a day ever since i reached 60 atk str and def. im now lvl 94 atk str def and currently 7 hrs til 95 str and 13 hrs til 95 atk n def

On 4/11/2018 at 7:23 PM, mank said:

Any chance we could have an option to leave a dream if we run out of overloads? 

will check my current dream settings and such, maybe able to add something in. Main issue with extra feature is having to re-arrange the GUI to accommodate them. will see what i can do

On 4/11/2018 at 9:30 PM, Tom said:

Bought, thx for the trial previously @Fruity

Would love to see some more customisation down the road at some point, e.g. Protection prayers while using overloads to prevent loss of a lot of absorption

Cant imagine it would take long to add the proection thing, will see what i have to do at the weekend and take a look at it

On 4/11/2018 at 9:51 PM, bvjvntrini said:

Would you be able to let the script use the keypad to select options as opposed to clicking? it may solve the misclick issue [1] first option [2] second option etc. etc.

yeah can do, thought it would have been doing this already but if not i will change it

On 4/12/2018 at 12:26 AM, RDM said:

Not really sure what happened but I think I manually logged in to the client with one account but had the auto logger set to another, and when the account I manually logged into hit the 6 hour mark it got logged out, tried to log into the other account and somehow ended up here. The 2nd account was at sand crabs so not sure why it's at edge lever. :think:

203bf787b20e944fbb76af0251c386c8.png

Shall see what caused this, probs add a proximity check to make it stop if x distance away

15 minutes ago, Leeeet said:

I've been using this bot for a while and it's amazing but only problem is i'm not seeing an option to recharge blowpipe??

Should auto detect. Checking it on start and parsing the chatbox message for charges/darts used.

• Like 2