Fruity NMZ

Fruity

16 minutes ago, F30Jamie said:

Can someone tell me if there is a bug in the script or i am setting it up wrong? I choose the option to end after one run but it doesn't it grabs gear starts a new run and continues, is there a way around this? Thanks.

Could you send us a screenshot of the dream settings you have and also the stop conditions you've chosen if you're using them

It's running atm so can't grab a screen shot, the stop conditons I have chosen is after 1 dream completed, is this the right thing i should be selecting? Also why does it say I have 31 inv slots selected when I use 10 overloads,17 absorbs and 1 rock cake?

Will try to remember to take a screen shot when the dream is finished.

33 minutes ago, F30Jamie said:

It's running atm so can't grab a screen shot, the stop conditons I have chosen is after 1 dream completed, is this the right thing i should be selecting? Also why does it say I have 31 inv slots selected when I use 10 overloads,17 absorbs and 1 rock cake?

Will try to remember to take a screen shot when the dream is finished.

inv slot thing is wrong atm, im guna have to re-work how i create the setups to make the number correct all the time even if i add/take more stuff, atm is very much hard coded (wrongly) but only visually wrong and shouldnt affect the script.

And if you only want 1 dream, best thing to do is probs turn off entry and start the script inside the dream that way it wont attempt another dream

I love this script so freaking much. this is my first account running it on. longest ive ever ran it straight no breaks is 15 hours. i have done multiple 10-12 hour runs im currently 92 atk 92 def 91 str. I got mine set up to use superhuman strength, 20 absorbtions, 8 overloads. its the perfect ammount of overloads to absorbtions to maximize exp. also like the option to world hop or not @Fruity

50 minutes ago, keldra1993 said:

I love this script so freaking much. this is my first account running it on. longest ive ever ran it straight no breaks is 15 hours. i have done multiple 10-12 hour runs im currently 92 atk 92 def 91 str. I got mine set up to use superhuman strength, 20 absorbtions, 8 overloads. its the perfect ammount of overloads to absorbtions to maximize exp. also like the option to world hop or not @Fruity

What settings do you use?

1 hour ago, keldra1993 said:

there is a checkbox on the main ui now for world hopping, or in the latest update i added it. Think its onlines

11 hours ago, Alt said:

@Fruity

what settings do you recommend with this script for reaching 99 in all combat skills?

probs best options these days is to use full obsidian set (quick google will help you find the items) and using overloads with absorptions for cheap price

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

there is a checkbox on the main ui now for world hopping, or in the latest update i added it. Think its onlines

probs best options these days is to use full obsidian set (quick google will help you find the items) and using overloads with absorptions for cheap price

I mean settings inside the script itself?

29 minutes ago, Alt said:

I mean settings inside the script itself?

Like powerups and stuff?

I personally dont use power ups or any idle activities, i like to have minimal interactions 

Dream wise i have always used MTD Custom Hard with re-entry on, might set max dreams to like 3-4 just in case i forget imbotting 

Edited by Fruity