Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Whenever I start the script and fill in the GUI (which looks nothing like the screenshot in the OP btw) a box immediately pops up that says STOPPING SCRIPT in big bold red letters. I've triple checked the GUI inputs and everything is entered correctly. Plz help :c

Edit: Don't be a fuckin moron like I am, and make sure you have "re-enter dream" enabled...  :cate::cate::cate::cate::cate::cate::cate:

Edited by ravag3d

@FruityThe script seems to be broken today.... I am using the exact same settings as any other day but when I use flick rapid heal the bot does it properly for the first few flicks than just glitches and spam clicks the rapid heal prayer non-stop without drinking overloads/absorbs. If I disable rapid heal flicking then the bot glitches out when eating the rock cake and starts rapidly moving the mouse all around the screen very quickly. Nothing in the console, and I already tried restarting the client.

@Theorems I bought the just last night about midnight and learned how to use it in under 5 minutes of playing with it. The script worked perfectly for me last night ALTHOUGH after 2 hours of the script running I got a 2 day ban. Literally just a few hours before I bought it I was using a agility script that was running 5+ hours perfectly with no problems. 60 agility to 70 agility smoothly. I did read that NMZ was a hotspot for bans too and others are lucky to level up close to max without getting caught. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by zeak77

8 minutes ago, zeak77 said:

@Theorems I bought the just last night about midnight and learned how to use it in under 5 minutes of playing with it. The script worked perfectly for me last night ALTHOUGH after 2 hours of the script running I got a 2 day ban. Literally just a few hours before I bought it I was using a agility script that was running 5+ hours perfectly with no problems. 60 agility to 70 agility smoothly. I did read that NMZ was a hotspot for bans too and others are lucky to level up close to max without getting caught. 

Capture.PNG

Lmao it's usually hard to point to what got you banned but in this case it was obviously the agility for 5 hours. I bot nmz 12 hours a day with no ban, nmz is the polar opposite of a hotspot for bans. Running an agility script for 5+ hours is almost a guaranteed ban. Why did you tag me in this anyways?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, zeak77 said:

Capture.PNG

hey mate i am 10000% sure its bc of the agility script as i got perm banned on 4 accounts for botting agility it really sucks :s

19 hours ago, zeak77 said:

Capture.PNG

can also confirm it was probably agility and not this bot - i would have 1000's of hours on this bot and many accounts, agility is a known trigger i dont even bot it anymore there are no public scripts that i trust

10 minutes ago, v0nsild said:

Hey Fruity,

Any progress on the abyss dagger ? Sorry to be a pain.

No please do keep budging me, i found the issue, for some reason the combobox wasnt linked to my enum so whatever i was adding to that wasnt automaticly being added to the combobox. Update is pushed to include this.

Peace of mind http://prntscr.com/ikidfs:boge:

21 hours ago, Theorems said:

@FruityThe script seems to be broken today.... I am using the exact same settings as any other day but when I use flick rapid heal the bot does it properly for the first few flicks than just glitches and spam clicks the rapid heal prayer non-stop without drinking overloads/absorbs. If I disable rapid heal flicking then the bot glitches out when eating the rock cake and starts rapidly moving the mouse all around the screen very quickly. Nothing in the console, and I already tried restarting the client.

Try restartin the client and such, let me know if its working for you now.

Will check why it might be flicking the prayers/rock cake

If anyone ever needs me you can always find me in the chatbox when im online

https://osbot.org/chat/#

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1