Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 9/29/2017 at 12:10 PM, Fruity said:

dont believe so, dont really get progresy of people showing off their stats, 

Can always trial it but i imagine it would be fine.

Would just be using absorptions + Overloads and whenever u get more than 1hp it will bite rock cake as normal. Having 1 prayer shouldnt affect it.

Can you add a option to pick up stacks of darts/Arrows.  

22 hours ago, L_lendrson said:

Hi @Fruity, one more question before I buy the script!

Should I only use the break handler included in the OSbot interface or I can use it with the break function within the script.
I see the maximum of running time is 167 minutes for the script. Would it restart after a break was set in the OSbot interface?

Or should I just left the break function untouched in the script and let the OSbot break function itself handle the rest?

Forgot to look into the 167 issue, will remove that cap as shouldnt really have a cap.

I make the script leave the dream if break is incoming. Ill override the osbot break handler soon, i hadnt in the past as there wasd issue with it disabling login handler and such so was waiting for issue to be sorted.

15 hours ago, madaraa said:

New to OSbot, I have come here from Advertising other bots isn't allowed.. Do you need to pay for mirror client like on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. or its insta ban? or can I just buy script, run the client and thats it ? 

Can buy the script and run the script as a free member, if you want to use mirror mode you can pay 9.99/month but i prefer stealth as its more stable

24 minutes ago, whatis said:

Can you add a option to pick up stacks of darts/Arrows.  

Hmmm what sorta options would u like, just look for stacks over 'x' (could add a spinner)

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Forgot to look into the 167 issue, will remove that cap as shouldnt really have a cap.

I make the script leave the dream if break is incoming. Ill override the osbot break handler soon, i hadnt in the past as there wasd issue with it disabling login handler and such so was waiting for issue to be sorted.

Thanks Fruity!
So I should just ignore the break setting in the bot and only use the osbot break handler atm?

Anyone use this on a pure?

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

Can buy the script and run the script as a free member, if you want to use mirror mode you can pay 9.99/month but i prefer stealth as its more stable

Hmmm what sorta options would u like, just look for stacks over 'x' (could add a spinner)

Yeah like it would pick up stacks of 4 or more. Would help with pures.

Also if i use the rock cake method does the bot know how to move as to only get hit by 1 monster? Also will it rockcake back down to 1hp? 

With 1 def it it needs to be able to position the character do it is not getting piled. 

16 hours ago, whatis said:

Anyone use this on a pure?

Yeah like it would pick up stacks of 4 or more. Would help with pures.

Also if i use the rock cake method does the bot know how to move as to only get hit by 1 monster? Also will it rockcake back down to 1hp? 

With 1 def it it needs to be able to position the character do it is not getting piled. 

The script allows you to select the location of where the bot will stand during the dream. The default location is south-west and you're only able to get attacked by 1 monster there. To answer your second question, the bot has a rapid heal flick option you may select and it will keep you at 1 hp.

How it works is, there's a set timer in RS that regenerates your HP every 60 seconds, thats why you gain hp automatically after a certain amount of time, by flicking rapid heal it will reset this 60 second timer to 0. Which in essence keeps you at 1HP. You will need level 22 prayer to use this.

If you don't have 22 prayer or don't want to use rapid heal flick, then the bot will use the rockcake to decrease your health whenever it regenerates past 1 HP.

Edited by mk123
  • Boge 1

51 minutes ago, mk123 said:

The script allows you to select the location of where the bot will stand during the dream. The default location is south-west and you're only able to get attacked by 1 monster there. To answer your second question, the bot has a rapid heal flick option you may select and it will keep you at 1 hp.

How it works is, there's a set timer in RS that regenerates your HP every 60 seconds, thats why you gain hp automatically after a certain amount of time, by flicking rapid heal it will reset this 60 second timer to 0. Which in essence keeps you at 1HP. You will need level 22 prayer to use this.

If you don't have 22 prayer or don't want to use rapid heal flick, then the bot will use the rockcake to decrease your health whenever it regenerates past 1 HP.

Have you tried this on a pure?

23 hours ago, Fruity said:

Will it be possible to make the bot take a break only after finishing a game?

3 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

Will it be possible to make the bot take a break only after finishing a game?

Thats my plans atm, depending how stable it is now to override the osbot break handler with our own ill add the extra check to not break whilst dreaming. Sort of a delay to your break

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Maxlaxen said:

I don't think the "Stop Conditions" work. I set the dream amount to 1 but it still keeps going. Same if I put 2 dreams I think. :/

Shall have a gander see what i can find, when u start the script with the stop conditions, does it log anything?

30 minutes ago, Beabington said:

Any chance I could get a trial on this?

shall add