Fruity NMZ

Fruity

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Should be able to click it, if it doesnt work try enable input. Randomly stops working not too sure why but happens to zulrah script too so might be a client thing? not sure.

Shall see what i can do to avoid the error, just looks like a lil error checking if should flick rapid heal

i myself had no rapid heal flicking on at the current time neither rock cakes.

Okay I found a bug you should look into.

I'm using mirror mode and training with blowpipe but script doesn't seem to recharge blowpipe at all. Example when I log in and it checks charges, then just to opens yanille bank then closing right after. I was babysitting so I just closed script once it did open/close bank like 5times. Toggle logger says this, didn't seem to get any errors.

[INFO][10/08 03:56:28 ap.]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:30 ap.]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Absorption
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [DreamExecutor] Setting Special Weapon: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Dwarven rock cake
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: 9 length
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: [Blowpipe] Darts: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: [Blowpipe] Scales: 0.1%
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: [Blowpipe] Blowpipe requires: Mithril darts

Dart picking for non ava accs would be great thing to add aswell, many people think its crazy to not use ava but it actually isn't. 75-90range is 100k mitty dart difference only which is approximately 3.5m

and maybe some extra clicking would improve anti-ban? who knows?

Overall im very happy with this script, its very fast and smooth.

18 hours ago, L_lendrson said:

@FruityThanks! Will try that later.

Btw I try to set the maximum for absorpotion pots to 500- 700 or lower but it still goes up to 800+ every time:(

Is there a way to do this right?

Shall have a gander, might be cause its drinking so fast. probs add a cond sleep when 100~ away to see if this would help improve

8 hours ago, BLUNTS said:

Okay I found a bug you should look into.

I'm using mirror mode and training with blowpipe but script doesn't seem to recharge blowpipe at all. Example when I log in and it checks charges, then just to opens yanille bank then closing right after. I was babysitting so I just closed script once it did open/close bank like 5times. Toggle logger says this, didn't seem to get any errors.

[INFO][10/08 03:56:28 ap.]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:30 ap.]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Absorption
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [DreamExecutor] Setting Special Weapon: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:35 ap.]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Dwarven rock cake
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: 9 length
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: [Blowpipe] Darts: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: [Blowpipe] Scales: 0.1%
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 03:56:38 ap.]: [Blowpipe] Blowpipe requires: Mithril darts

Dart picking for non ava accs would be great thing to add aswell, many people think its crazy to not use ava but it actually isn't. 75-90range is 100k mitty dart difference only which is approximately 3.5m

and maybe some extra clicking would improve anti-ban? who knows?

Overall im very happy with this script, its very fast and smooth.

3.5m in costs doesnt sound like a lot but all the wasted time from picking up the darts all the time sounds like it would be better time spent paying someone 1.5m to do the quest in 30mins lol.

Will look into adding it today if i got chance but doesnt sound efficient at all :boge: 

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Shall have a gander, might be cause its drinking so fast. probs add a cond sleep when 100~ away to see if this would help improve

3.5m in costs doesnt sound like a lot but all the wasted time from picking up the darts all the time sounds like it would be better time spent paying someone 1.5m to do the quest in 30mins lol.

Will look into adding it today if i got chance but doesnt sound efficient at all :boge: 

Thanks alot @Fruity!

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

It is because we want to stay 1 prayer. The quest will take us to 13 or 15

• Boge 1

Hey Fruity,

Sorry if someone else brought this up already, but I have an issue with the coffer. I deposited 260k into the coffer last night, and when I woke up this morning there was only 6k in my coffer, and the bot had only run 1 inventory. Any idea what happened?

love the bot for the most part, this just confuses me. Thanks man.

Henry

47 minutes ago, xmikehaa said:

Hi Fruity,

First of all, i love the bot. and it works amazing. The only thing is, i dont get the setting right to let it use the special attack with the dagger. What am I doing wrong? thanks a lot in advance.

@xmikehaa did you have the dagger in your inventory and pressed grab gear under the inventory option? the dagger should appear on the GUI list automatically.

9 hours ago, 90ie said:

Hello fellow scripts, what breaks do u do? how many runs u do before break? can someone tell me the clever way to use it? 

@90ie I do 2-3 runs per day. Taking at least a 2 hour break between them. Sometimes I will run another script such as firemaking or alching, making it 3-4 bot sessions a day.

Edited by L_lendrson