Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Lil update:

Worked fine on my Windows Desktop, too.

Loading osbuddy - loading mirror mode - logging in when osbot has found osbuddy client and then starting script.

Currently trying different combinations for loading mirror mode see if i can find a difference

If i load osbuddy and login before loading mirror mode im running into errors, wont function properly for me

7 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Lil update:

Worked fine on my Windows Desktop, too.

Loading osbuddy - loading mirror mode - logging in when osbot has found osbuddy client and then starting script.

Currently trying different combinations for loading mirror mode see if i can find a difference

If i load osbuddy and login before loading mirror mode im running into errors, wont function properly for me

o shit you use osbuddy. I'm using the official oldschool client. Lemme try with osbuddy!

EDIT: That was the problem lul. @Fruity

Edited by lolaids912
  • Like 1

So, I've finally decided to try to figure out what the issue is, but mine is working now, not sure which change fixed it though.

Steps I took:

1) Deleted OSBot folder (C:\Users\USERNAME\OSBot) - REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT LIST, ETC.

2) Started OSBuddy

3) Started OSBot, clicked add bot, readded my account info

4) Once client was attached, I started fruitynmz (while logged out)

5) Once it was logged in, I redid all my settings, and then saved them, then hit start

It did get stuck at the coffer once, but I restarted the script and then it started working!

Edit:

This is for mirror mode, of course. I'm sure this should work for non-mirror also, just skip step 2 & first part of step 4

Edited by Mikasa
  • Like 1

I'm using gmaul specs, but after it grabs the powersurge and finishes it. It doesn't swap back to the main weapon. I have grab gear selected.

Script also used to move the mouse off the screen in between tasks. It doesn't do that anymore. Did you take out the antiban stuff?

Edited by muffinrecon

7 hours ago, muffinrecon said:

I'm using gmaul specs, but after it grabs the powersurge and finishes it. It doesn't swap back to the main weapon. I have grab gear selected.

Script also used to move the mouse off the screen in between tasks. It doesn't do that anymore. Did you take out the antiban stuff?

what is your main weapon? shall try see whats going on.

Should be moving mouse out of the screen if it gets to the bottom of executor and hasnt done anything - might have a connection too the above issue maybe?

7 hours ago, qizrat said:

Hi @Fruity

Does this works as 1 prayer pure? Can it guzzle the rock cake when I hit 2 hp?

It can/should be doing that yea. 1 prayer pure sure if u have absorptions and overloads i guess

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ