Fruity NMZ

Fruity

FruityNMZ.php?username=ehry

i see a lot of people asking if the script works, it works fine for me, almost finished maxing my (main) pure account. I obviously didn't do it from low stats but this script has been great and I've had it less than a month.

Would be 10/10 script if more updates were put in, but this is only 1 of 2 bots I feel safe running regularly on my personal accs.

p.s. i dont use rock cake/abs option and i mostly see people complain about that.

3 hours ago, ehry said:

FruityNMZ.php?username=ehry

i see a lot of people asking if the script works, it works fine for me, almost finished maxing my (main) pure account. I obviously didn't do it from low stats but this script has been great and I've had it less than a month.

Would be 10/10 script if more updates were put in, but this is only 1 of 2 bots I feel safe running regularly on my personal accs.

p.s. i dont use rock cake/abs option and i mostly see people complain about that.

Approximately how many hours/day do you run this script? Just not sure how many hours/day are reasonable to bot using this script.

8 hours ago, papaethan said:

Approximately how many hours/day do you run this script? Just not sure how many hours/day are reasonable to bot using this script.

nearly all of my proggy is from one acc, i would say to stay as safe as possible its best to stick to no more than 2-3 games of nmz per day spread out between breaks. I never do more than 2 games in a row without a lengthy break.

• Like 1

This bot is AWESOME. I highly recommend it. This is the only paid bot I've ever had, but its features are more extensive and its actions more human-like than any script I have ever used. I recommend not using the Dragon 2H as your special weapon if using melee because it causes the bot to do some erratic weapon switching if you pick up a Power Surge. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ