Fruity NMZ

Fruity

added

Do you allow trials of the script to be used before someone decides to purchase it? I saw someone ask for a trial and you replied "added" as seen above. I'm interested in the script myself, but I haven't botted in a very long time because I've lost accounts doing it and felt as if everytime I bot I get caught....I would like to try the script out though and see how it goes if possible....so, idk how it works or if you allow it, but if so, may I try a trial of this please?

I got the script all set-up and am using it now. I tried starting it outside of the dream with inventory ready to roll, it went to bank, and banked everything but overloads and logged out. Tried re-doing, just logged straight out.

I started the preset dream myself, and now it seems to be rolling. So far so good. It's sipping prayer pots, and praying protect melle and ultimate strength like I set it to. I also like how it drops the empty vials. Also just sipped on the overload like I set it to. So it seems the script is working great, now my question is how will it go with banking at the end of this dream when I'm out of supplies if it had problems on startup if not already in the dream ready to roll with inventory set-up. I currently have it set-up to where it should re-enter the pre-set dream again at end of gaining max points possible with inventory, I don't think it'll go through with that on it's own since it didn't in the start, will it? Please help, lol.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ