Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Found some error.

IE: 6 hour timer steps in and account gets auto kicked. (using blowpipe)

The account relogs, banks, takes prayer potions, takes overloads and starts the dream but doesnt do "Check" to blowpipe how much % of scales are left. I have the bot set so it charges if the scales are below 50%.

After it logs in ofcourse it doesnt check, goes in and scales run out and bam, it just wastes 21 prayer pots.

oh wow D: when the script enters the dream it should change some stuff so that when its not inside the dream it checks it. with that logic i would have thought if you log out(like the 6 hour log) it would check the pipe when you log back in D:

Will have to check when i get home

oh wow D: when the script enters the dream it should change some stuff so that when its not inside the dream it checks it. with that logic i would have thought if you log out(like the 6 hour log) it would check the pipe when you log back in D:

Will have to check when i get home

I was watching 2x 6 hour logs and yeah after relog and going to dream it didnt check. I didnt sat there long but someone might lose alot p pots or restores.

Here is my end goal for this account. 75-99 ranged basically. Will stop now because going out and dont wanna waste any more supplies for over exp.

Gonna start now an flats account and 99 str pure. Will keep updated with my logs.

Oh and i also noticed the price raise on script, well im lucky i got it at 6,99$ price but well i still would've payd 9,99 as well, flawless script.

abc.png

Edited by nerd187
  • Like 1

any chance of adding magic support?

or make it so it doesn't bank blood runes tongue.png

What options would you need for magic support and ill have a gander :D i never used magic in nmz you see so i wouldn't know what people would need.

Can anyone reply to this with perfect DH GUI setup for training?

Overloads/Abs.

Thank you in advance.

When i get chance ill set up GUI for when i use dh and ill take a screenshot :)

I also need this.

Need to know what to put for DH.

Power ups, misc, prayer flicks, etc.

Hopefully you can help, Fruity. wink.png

As above :)

Here is my end goal for this account. 75-99 ranged basically. Will stop now because going out and dont wanna waste any more supplies for over exp.

Gonna start now an flats account and 99 str pure. Will keep updated with my logs.

Oh and i also noticed the price raise on script, well im lucky i got it at 6,99$ price but well i still would've payd 9,99 as well, flawless script.

abc.png

Thank you for this! :) will add it to OP! :D

just so it don't bank the runes everything else is okay! 

Top script though got me 99 hp str attack defence range now mage! no bans as of yet!

its the same method though rock cake absorbs and overloads but it banks my blood runes :( so if theres anyway to keep them in the inf it would be ideal

Edited by Mr_Smith

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ