Fruity NMZ

Fruity

one other slight problem that i found with it was its really buggy when trying to enter a dream, it will enter the dream eventually but it will keep speaking to the guy and keep resetting what its saying everytime its about to pay. it did this 5-6 times before actually paying him and entering the dream

also, when you get a hp lvl with overloads it moves your hp level to 2 and thats when it bugs out with the rock cake. is there anything to counter this? or is the only option to stay at 2hp for the rest of the dream

The 2hp issue should be sorted when the next SDN update is pushed (i pushed update yesterday, just waiting on SDN manager).  i will look into the talking to dominic thing when i get home :)

what will the update do to sort out the hp problem? will it just carry on the dream at 2hp?

For the moment yes, i can add an option to leave dream if over 1hp, tho. 

I can also lower the flick timers like it was before but then people will say that it flicks too soon :boge:

Edited by Fruity

I used blowpipe as well. I just charged it full and then let the script run. If it ran low, paused script and recharged manually.

Hey man have you looked into the blowpipe banking thing?

Still not working for me, its still banking the blowpipe and not taking it back out

Ye i'm doing that now, would be Nice if the recharge option worked tho

Had a look, added another check to see if main hand is equipped before banking, gotta wait for sdn update

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ