Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Why does it flick the rapid heal so often at like 15-20 seconds when it can be ~30-50 seconds.. less interaction = better ?

its 15-40 seconds atm :s might up it as people saying to frequent

QwPha8E.png 90-99 in a week of casual botting

024f54ce5a64c60f7447321d3b9eddad.png

4b78bffeef6b5308f39ac6de5aba545a.png

Use overloads, they are better and points are not an issue

Amazing! gz on 99 range!

its 15-40 seconds atm :s might up it as people saying to frequent

Amazing! gz on 99 range!

Idk mine is always at 15-25 not ever 40 lol. should def be 40-60.

Also....

1. Why do I need cash in my inven while I have money in the coffer?.. it's just a waste of inven space

2. Is there a way to code your own break handler into the script for it to take a break after each dream? With the current handler it just logs you out the dream aka waste of the gp and absorbs

Balls thought i fixed this in last push. on the GUI Select absorption potions but keep the number in the spinner 0 (so it doesnt bank for any or what not). originally it was dh -> absorption potions -> overloads as that is the most cheap/efficient way as with 70 defence absorptions usually last longer. try the selecting absorptions and leme know how it goes

I'm self hosting/dh'ing and I'm using just absorbs/overloads and I can't get it to not bank my rock cake/start a game....what is going on.

I'm self hosting/dh'ing and I'm using just absorbs/overloads and I can't get it to not bank my rock cake/start a game....what is going on.

100% selected the rock cake and flick rapid heal on gui options? could you screenshot?

mine doesnt use the rockcake anymore? am i the only one?

EDIT: also the rapid heal flick doesnt work =(

Screenshot options selected

Idk mine is always at 15-25 not ever 40 lol. should def be 40-60.

Also....

1. Why do I need cash in my inven while I have money in the coffer?.. it's just a waste of inven space

2. Is there a way to code your own break handler into the script for it to take a break after each dream? With the current handler it just logs you out the dream aka waste of the gp and absorbs

1. i thought i fixed that issue with one of the last updates. apologies, will check when i get home n update.

2.I will have to look into it. will let you know

I'm tempted to purchase, however I've been hearing some mixed emotions in the past page of posts here.

I'd really like a trial, if all goes well I will definitely make a purchase.

Makes sense xd trial added. if im online ill be in chatbox if u need help

had a 15hr proggie in my screenshot folder.

suddenly my laptop thinks its funny to die...

btw. sometimes the script doesnt find the hosters or just puts 1 gp in the trade offer

if it doesnt find the host if you trade it and let the script do the rest it will add 1gp as it still cant find the name. Runescape love to put special characters in names. will update/push when i get home n hope it works for a while unless they change again haha.

Fyi

this bot is amazing

almost 250k nmz points per/h

xp per hour aint to shabby either

Sic script fruity best script i have ever bought full stop!osbot.jpg

Thank you! :D

How do you setup dharok? I have dwarven rock cake but it just banks it.

use absorptions > prayer pots

are you using dwarven rock cake or normal rock cake?

08bf24c30d546208f7ec671d7cc0d15f.png

99 Range finished, 99 Strength incoming.

haha :D GL!

JUST A HEADS UP!

I believe NMZ is getting an update today! This may throw the script off as there is a new way of re-entry.

Inside the dreams show work fine but re-entry maybe a new issue. Going to work on it soon as i get home and hopefully get it out as soon as i can do.

This may also mean player 'hosts' wont be a thing anymore (sort of yay) but will mean a new inferface to work with.

Ill try find the article. if someone else can that be dandy

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ