Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Script is not working oke for me, is it because of mirror mode or the new rs update?

It doesnt enter the dream, after checking the pots it just stands there doing nothing.

When i enter the dream manually, it eats the rock cake untill 47hp wich is fucked :P

To be honest, could it be my internet connection?? atm i am offshore, the internet is horrible over here... have a lot of lagg.

Ill try tommorow on my VPS will report back :-)

alrighty

Script hasnt changed for a good week+ ish so check settings.

will add in a mo.

Again will add in a moment.

Can i see what settings you are using...? ive tested the script and it is working fine. Also, i have not had internet at home since last wednesday, when

its back online i can start to update the script. suppose to have gotten it yesterday but apparently not here till thursday now.

don't worry you've got a bit extra time cos jagex may or may not have banned my account for 2 days haha and i'll link the gyazo below

https://gyazo.com/eab581420bda9bee95533774d41c7007

don't worry you've got a bit extra time cos jagex may or may not have banned my account for 2 days haha and i'll link the gyazo below

https://gyazo.com/eab581420bda9bee95533774d41c7007

Is the hosts name supose to be Believe spelt wrong? and cant seem to see anything wrong with the settings at first glance, will try the same settings my self.

Script is not working oke for me, is it because of mirror mode or the new rs update?

It doesnt enter the dream, after checking the pots it just stands there doing nothing.

When i enter the dream manually, it eats the rock cake untill 47hp wich is fucked tongue.png

To be honest, could it be my internet connection?? atm i am offshore, the internet is horrible over here... have a lot of lagg.

Ill try tommorow on my VPS will report back :-)

Okies - possibly because of update, people botting nmz hosting may not be online? do you see like white boxes on the floor? (they show location of chosen hosts).

Is there anyway to just pay this with paypal instead of creditcard?? would love to buy it!

Aye OSBot store supports PayPal

if i try to pay with paypal its tells me to only use a creditcard with it somehow?

nvm im a retard i fixed it. keep up the good work!

Glad you got it sorted :)

do you do trials? id love to try this script

Trial added

Update:

its been a week and 2 days... BT still havnt connected my internet :facep: apologies

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ