Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey!

Just out of curiosity, are there any recorded bans after people used this script to train? I'm thinking of testing this on my low level pure to see if I like it, but the banrates of friends who used nmz bots are holding me back a bit. Can anyone give me a general idea of how long they use this script and how often they run it?

Cheers in advance,

So I really really enjoy this script. Few things that I think could be added. I am using Armadyl Crossbow and it doesn't have an option to use spec for it. Like when you have it scan what you have in your inventory/equipment it does not pop up. Also it would be cool to have it be able to spec whenever your bar was full instead of only when you get the surge power up. That's about it though! Amazing script.

Hey!

Just out of curiosity, are there any recorded bans after people used this script to train? I'm thinking of testing this on my low level pure to see if I like it, but the banrates of friends who used nmz bots are holding me back a bit. Can anyone give me a general idea of how long they use this script and how often they run it?

Cheers in advance,

Ive heard of a few (like 5 in 5 month). Of course people could just not be posting / telling me of their bans, thought.

So I really really enjoy this script. Few things that I think could be added. I am using Armadyl Crossbow and it doesn't have an option to use spec for it. Like when you have it scan what you have in your inventory/equipment it does not pop up. Also it would be cool to have it be able to spec whenever your bar was full instead of only when you get the surge power up. That's about it though! Amazing script.

I will have a look into adding the Armadyl crossbow, shouldnt be too hard to do :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ