Fruity NMZ

Fruity

works perfectly for me for one dream when firewaving i wasnt watching it but somewhere between leaving the first dream and re-entering it looses the autocast for firewave and is unable to re select it in the second dream leaving it staff bashing and clicking the auto cast button.

if it helps im using smoke battlestaff and tome of fire with a rune pouch for the bloods

Edited by jobbot

I am still having the issue where its not using overloads even though its selected in my profile. It was not doing this glitch during debug mode when the script was glitched for the past two days. I think I've worked out how to fix the issue when I run the script. Normally I run the script and load a profile that has previously been saved, did this three times and the bot would rock cake down to 1hp and not use overloads once in the dream. I just tried running the script, loading my profile and going back to the inventory settings and re-checking the overload option and amount of potions. This fixed the issue and the bot performed how its meant to, rock caking down to 51hp then entering the dream.

23 hours ago, frankiz1 said:

yeah i mean come on, should it take more than 72 hours to fix a small problem?

I pushed a fix within mins of it being out, the 72 hrs was waiting for the update to be accepted, unfortunately.

Im not doing anything all day so im home and guna work on any problems currently here.

Please pm me in the chat box https://osbot.org/chat/ to discus any issues you are having

Fire wave/rune pouch quick fix, dont have two blank rune spaces, have 1 at a minimum, two blanks are causing a bug that i have pushed a fix for.

Looks like also a bug when you're not using defensive mode so also fixed that. 

Pushed fixes/updates

next update has settings for absorptions(create your own drink bounderies) and stop settings (to logout and such on exit), rock cake fixes for biting (slowed down a bit to prevent going too low), rune pouch fixes, auto-cast fixes - will update if i remember what else i done

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

Fire wave/rune pouch quick fix, dont have two blank rune spaces, have 1 at a minimum, two blanks are causing a bug that i have pushed a fix for.

Looks like also a bug when you're not using defensive mode so also fixed that. 

Pushed fixes/updates

next update has settings for absorptions(create your own drink bounderies) and stop settings (to logout and such on exit), rock cake fixes for biting (slowed down a bit to prevent going too low), rune pouch fixes, auto-cast fixes - will update if i remember what else i done

What does this mean exactly? I'm not using a rune pouch at all. Still isn't working for me. Still using this same setup -