Dispute against Easygoldstop

Baller

• Administrator

all i care about are the $32 AUD worth of proxies that were all fake and the fresh members on my accounts.

So why was he refunded $5.00 when he bought $32.00 worth of proxies, you clearly sold him used proxies, which were flagged, so why are you only refunding for the one you got caught for and not his whole order?

So why was he refunded $5.00 when he bought $32.00 worth of proxies, you clearly sold him used proxies, which were flagged, so why are you only refunding for the one you got caught for and not his whole order?

I refunded the proxy that was in question the mistake was on that 1 proxy which was purchased days before the others were purchased. All together the user purchased 5 proxies 1 was purchased before the other 4. The 4 other proxies were not part of the mistake they are from a whole different line of proxies. Therefore the user was refunded for the proxy that was in question.

If the user has any proof that there is something wrong with the:

*hidden by staff*

He can post it here:

These are fresh proxies no mistakes were made with these proxies fresh off the line. The other proxy was bought a day or so before these hence why he was only refunded $5

Any update?

Also would like to add to this comment, its not a matter of getting caught its a matter of not catching my mistake and one of my clients catching it. With that being said he was refunded for the 1 proxy which was not sold with the other proxies it was sold stand alone.

Anyways I do not mind refunding for that just 1 problem. 

Customer says he was banned hours later after buying the proxy 

Proxy was bought on the 11th 

Screen Shot removed by @Maldesto

Account was banned on the 13th that was not hours later and he is sending pictures of some random account hours later would be on the 12th not a whole two days later. I said I would pay for legit claims not some false claims that are thrown together. 

Actually @my post before this Balloons can post the offer he wants overall for everything I am not going to fight this anymore it is tearing my rep to pieces because of an honest mistake, state your claim balloons and how much you would like to be paid and I will pay as soon as I see the dispute updated by a moderator. 

@Bishop as I said above the (1) proxy that was in question was from a different line of proxies so don't try and be refunded for something you know was not in question because its not going to happen. I have refunded for the proxy that the mistake happen on and him and balloons received the same proxy (1). The other 4 that he purchased were not refunded because they were fresh proxies off the line. 

Anyways I just want this dispute closed as soon as possible both users are welcome to also PM me about any questions they may have.

You need to refund the account + gp/items, so give a total gp worth for that account, not sure exactly what it would cost on the black market

Looking at this, I think they are 12-15m.

thats just an example of someone selling those.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70667-fearfuls-guthans-70-account-shop/

• Administrator

Looking at this, I think they are 12-15m.

thats just an example of someone selling those.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70667-fearfuls-guthans-70-account-shop/

Your account was 41 defense in the screen shot, that is what we have to take it at. That is also NMZ ready, not just 70 70 40(70).

3.2M cash

Whip

Account worth i'd say is 8-10M since it is only 40 defense in the picture.

• Like 1

Also just would like to know why 1 account is at rock crabs and 1 is staking? There is no proof of these this account being botted on using the proxy in question would also like to add that. By the looks of me the user goes from not having any proof to posting 2 pictures of an account that is not even proven to have been botted on using the proxy in question anyways don't try and use this as a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME Balloons if you have real evidence then you need to post it. 

Proxy bought on the 11th account banned on the 13th.

all i care about are the $32 AUD worth of proxies that were all fake and the fresh members on my accounts.

Did not see the last part of this, I will pay 1.3m for the bond of the 1 account that was questioned with the 1 Proxy all the other accounts are not my responsibility and I am not liable for them. As far as the 30$ I have responded to that claim already.

This also goes for Balloons if he can prove that the one account he has listed with pictures was truly banned on the proxy questioned I will also pay for that account bond.

Thank you everyone looking forward to an update ill check back once I'm awake.