What should I do? Pure VS Main

cutvision

0PwYEs7.png Legit trained. Wouldn't bot on this 9yr old main account xD

I pretty much have this account, 80 QP, mith gloves.. all pure quests, etc.. (Except DT and MM)

The thing is, I don't really PK or Box, why? Because I'm a bad loser.. Today I went on to fight and pretty much lost 500k. (2 fights with 200k cash plus gear n shit) and got me thinking why am I even a pure if I can't really PK or duel without getting furious each time I lose. Also hate the fact that I can't PVM and slayer is being a dick to me sad.png

I also got 3 more accounts all pure prospect as well. (No quests, no skills and little to no CB stats

Should I really go Main(Level the fuck out of attack,def,prayer without any consideration with combat lv)?

My suggestion is to try a different build that you have more fun with. I turned my pure into a prosylete pure, fully quested. 30 def with prosylete and addy gloves (quested def). The 30 defence levels opens up things like barrows, slayer, some bosses/minibosses, a lot of great gear, etc. But the combat level remains low enough that it would be viable to pk on it.

If you hate pking I'd say why not make it a main? But that's also a valuable account if you wanted to sell it. Up to you m8, but based off your situation I'd make it a main.

Ehh.. I don't think this account would be valuable, I mean I doubt it could be sold for 50m+

Besides I don't think I would unless It's an offer I wouldn't be able to say no to since this has sentimental value.

~ I don't HATE pking but I'm not that good at it and I hate dying :/

Anyways, thanks for the input

Ehh.. I don't think this account would be valuable, I mean I doubt it could be sold for 50m+

Besides I don't think I would unless It's an offer I wouldn't be able to say no to since this has sentimental value.

~ I don't HATE pking but I'm not that good at it and I hate dying :/

Anyways, thanks for the input

50m = $100 so if it's worth more to you than that in sentimental value than keep it. Just make sure you sleep on the thought before making it a main. You would hate to have put all that work in to regret it later.

But correction - This account would probs be worth more like 15-20 mil

Edited by Cruel

If you hate pking I'd say why not make it a main? But that's also a valuable account if you wanted to sell it. Up to you m8, but based off your situation I'd make it a main.

50m = $100 so if it's worth more to you than that in sentimental value than keep it. Just make sure you sleep on the thought before making it a main. You would hate to have put all that work in to regret it later.

But correction - This account would probs be worth more like 15-20 mil

Once again i agree with my friend here. If i were you id be getting that account barrows ready(All 70 cb stats) cause personally i've had zerker pures and am not really prioritizing pk as much as end game content atm (Pvm). But if your willing to let it go it might be worth considering to sell it as is after all we might not wanna pk with it but someone might. 

These are the kinda accounts i'm looking to buy. wink.png

Edited by Spacecowboy