Zulrah gives me a headache

Mustikurupt

Before the update, i tried to kill the snake boss and i failed 4 times back then, today i was determined to get a kill and brought void with me and the Toxic blowpipe. This time it was a complete fail, i died 12 times, lost a ton of supplies and overall very frustrated. For those of you who have done it, how did you manage to pull through and get kills? I don't want to completely give up on the boss, because i hate leaving things unfinished and i really wanna kill the boss. I have watched guides on Youtube and it seems easy enough, but when i'm actually doing it, i learn a little bit of one rotation, die from smoke clouds, go back and a new rotation spawned. Advice would be appreciated. In the mean time, i am off to Barrows to take a break and make some money back.

• Like 1

Before the update, i tried to kill the snake boss and i failed 4 times back then, today i was determined to get a kill and brought void with me and the Toxic blowpipe. This time it was a complete fail, i died 12 times, lost a ton of supplies and overall very frustrated. For those of you who have done it, how did you manage to pull through and get kills? I don't want to completely give up on the boss, because i hate leaving things unfinished and i really wanna kill the boss. I have watched guides on Youtube and it seems easy enough, but when i'm actually doing it, i learn a little bit of one rotation, die from smoke clouds, go back and a new rotation spawned. Advice would be appreciated. In the mean time, i am off to Barrows to take a break and make some money back.

It's really hard to read your post bc of your signature/profile picture.

What are your stats?

Soo

I've tried about 60 times now, and managed to kill him 3 times. I've got 78 rng and 75 mage and 79 hp so its harder for me, but it normalyl takes me 2 rotations to get the kill + a bit of luck. Unfortunately I only know 1 rotation off by heart(ish), so for those 3 kills i was lucky enough to get that rotation twice in a row x)

But ye, am curious as well cause i've tried so much and still no hope.

Apaec

What i did was get familiar with the 2 new phases by bringing nothing but monkish and pray switches. I died a couple of times but managed to stop dying once i got used to the new phases. I'll send a picture that really helped me here once i get home

E: Heres the pic. Set it as your desktop background or something while doing zulrah

quc7Xzp.jpg

Edited by Famoos

I have done Zulrah few times and I can tell you that most people die by the venom clouds, so you are not alone at that. Zulrah requires longer attention span on all the mechanics for a short period of time. Stats under 85 aren't recommend for Zulrah IMO. If you generally are a bad flicker I would recommend 90+ in ever combat stats. Don't waste your time. Get your combat stats up and try again. Once you have the appropriate stats, get to know the rotations by watching YT clips - there are lots of them around. I suppose you use the vital items required for the fight too, right? - e.g recoil ring, Trident of the Swamp. Likewise Jad, don't get nervous when the boss do too much dmg or when you're close to kill it.

• 5 years later...