Suggestion - ( IN OSBOT COMMUNITY)

blakeblood9

Well since this is a suggestion about osbot i decided i should post it here in the community. I feel the need to create a place where trolling and offensive things are allowed. See, I cant troll on here without a thread getting locked or getting a warning. I dont think its really fair when people need to take the interent and things on the internet a joke. Therfore i feel there should be a section for people like me where we can troll who we want and what we want. Please post below either Suppport or Non-support

Well since this is a suggestion about osbot i decided i should post it here in the community. I feel the need to create a place where trolling and offensive things are allowed. See, I cant troll on here without a thread getting locked or getting a warning. I dont think its really fair when people need to take the interent and things on the internet a joke. Therfore i feel there should be a section for people like me where we can troll who we want and what we want. Please post below either Suppport or Non-support

Well people do no NO SUPPORT the internet is not a place to go around trolling people or degrading anyone character. Do it else where not on osbot we don't need that here bruh you can troll people by following the simple rules that the spam forum has in place. 

• Like 1

No Support.  Despite you think it is okay to troll others...  Realisticly trolling is just a form of harasment and flaming which you may find funny, but it can affects others.   Despite what you may think about the internet, it does not give you the right to "troll who we want and what we want" if those actions affect others.  I am honestly very disgusted by this thread.

Non-support. I don't understand the point of pointlessly being an asshole and or disrespectful for the sake of a laugh. I have a sense of humor but I keep it amongst myself and friends. I don't have to "troll" a public community to get my satisfaction out of life, and if you need to do this I suggest you find a better way to spend your time. Don't be pathetic and try to endorse something this stupid. If you were to ever be a "troll" in real life you'd get stuck in the face. OSBot is not the place for keyboard warriors. Sorry bro.

Edited by Cruelhitz